Nanyang Technological University Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 219 of over 219 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nanyang Technological University

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

You are asked to present the tutorials in front of the interviewers. After that, they will ask you questions regarding your Physics knowledge. This is to make sure you have the foundations needed to teach the students

Interview Questions
  • How do you solve this question using Newton's Law?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) in Aug 2021

Interview

interview people ask you questions about data processing methods such as PCA and machine learning models, such as k nearest neighbor, support vector machine, logistic regression, linear regression, multilinear regression, etc., and background.

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

Applied online and get the call from HR. Arranged with a group interview. The interviewers were generally very cold and protective. Not willing to share more. 1 round interview only. Ask common interview questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

The interview process was smooth and fast. It lasted for around 1 hr. The questions from following areas were discussed: 1. Previous projects and experiences; 2. How can I fit into the research project and the contributions that I can make.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

went for a big interview with all the managers of the library (pre covid time face to face interview), all interviewers were friendly and questions were standard, nothing particularly special

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

would you like to be a broke student and be in debt for the first 2 years of your work life? I am a very happy student at ntu i hope that this review helps

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

Easy, mostly asked about your research experience. Share your projects and techniques you know. The professor was very friendly. Benefits depends on your performance. Every research group work style is different, can check before if you have known someone from the group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in Jun 2021

Interview

It was a pleasant talk with the professors. Introduced the project to me and asked questions related to my previous research project. Asked about my career plan and general admin stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University in Jun 2021

Interview

Friendly conversation with the research team and smooth interview. Questions were more inclined towards seeing if the candidate is fit and has the necessary skills for the project role. Questions asked: 1) Tell me about yourself. 2) What can you contribute to our research? 3) What did you do for your FYP? 4) Tell me about your internships. 5) Share about a project using Python.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nanyang Technological University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nanyang Technological University

Interview

General interview questions like “Tell me about yourself, and why did you choose to apply for NTU” were asked followed by a written assessment to gauge the interviewee’s ability to handle the requirements of the job

1 person found this interview helpful