Numoni Interview Questions

Updated 26 Dec 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Numoni

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore)

Interview

Ask if i know how about e-wallet, digital banking and e-commerce. Asked if I was married. How many years in relationship. Asked my religion and how I can add value. CEO speaks well and is charming during interview but can hear her make sarcastic and rude comments. No respect for her staff. Totally self-centred.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of mobile wallet and e-commerce. CEO brags more about the future and her current development than really keen on what I know.
    1 Answer
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in Nov 2015

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 people in quick succession. once i joined the company 4 out of the 5 had left. The company did not know how the business of remittance is run. But still wanted to do the business. I don't know why.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in Feb 2015

Interview

Long and tedious. Multiple Skype calls, phone calls, and face-to-face interviews. A lot of unrelevant questions were asked. The Job Application Form was ridiculously long. I don't understand why they need all the detail info about my siblings?!?! Furthermore, the CEO wanted to link me on LinkedIn and Facebook so she could peek in my personal life.

Interview Questions
  • How are you gonna make us success in 1 year?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Numoni (Petaling Jaya) in Apr 2014

Interview

Interview was ok. No fuss with the Tech Head. But the CEO was full of promises. She talked all the time about the company and her plans (which you will find out - the plans keep changing all the time). I would say the interview is like a campaigning exercise before election. The real situation is of course worse than what she told you. I don't think anyone should waste their time here. The CEO is really crazy. She can be ok one minute and then she turns to a monster after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in Jan 2013

Interview

Interview with Written Test. Asked me about my family. Asked about my education. Also my hobbies and what I do with my free time. It was tough but I felt that it is the right place for me. They are serious people.

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed