Numoni Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Numoni

2.8

Technical IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore).

Interview

Ask if i know how about e-wallet, digital banking and e-commerce. Asked if I was married. How many years in relationship. Asked my religion and how I can add value. CEO speaks well and is charming during interview but can hear her make sarcastic and rude comments. No respect for her staff. Totally self-centred.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of mobile wallet and e-commerce. CEO brags more about the future and her current development than really keen on what I know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't apply. Don't believe recruiter or CEO. I even checked with recruiter and they claim the company is on blacklist. They don't pay because no one stays longer than 3 months and they only get paid if stay longer than 6 months.

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Thank you for accepting the offer. The Company did not use recruiters for IT staff but mostly advertised via Linked In. So we are not sure which experience this was. Recruiters were used for senior staff but often the fit was difficult as most applicants came from non-start-up environments, but were often former staff of Banks and other such large companies. We are puzzled that your recruiter referred you to a blacklisted company and that you came for the interview and you accepted the offer when you were negative. We are not sure how this happened. Yes, CEO did brag about the future and the development to come. She has the tendency to see things beyond and predict the needs to come. That is her job. Perhaps all visionary CEOs are like that

Head Operations APAC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 people in quick succession. once i joined the company 4 out of the 5 had left. The company did not know how the business of remittance is run. But still wanted to do the business. I don't know why.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Numoni?   8 Answers

31 Mar 2017 – HRD

The Inteview Process for 90% of applicants is : Interview by Department Head. The Interview Process for Senior Positions is : Interview by CEO, Interview by Peers and Possible Interview by Chairman and/or a Member of the Board of Director. The Interview Process for Candidates from Overseas who were coming to Singapore for the First Time is longer and more tedious. This was to ensure that both the Candidate and the Company were making the right decision especially for the Relocation. It is very likely that this candidate was interviewed by Regional Heads and VPs for Peer Review. As the Interview happened in November 2015, this Candidate and Hire was probably one from Overseas. The Company had several Remittance Experts in the Region, but the Head Of Operations was to start-up and to coordinate the activities and to spearhead the direction of the company in this new area of business from Singapore/Malaysia. He was to put together the SOP for the Company. The Head of Operations had to get the new business started as was the Job Description outlined into the Recruitment Advertisement.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in February 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious. Multiple Skype calls, phone calls, and face-to-face interviews. A lot of unrelevant questions were asked. The Job Application Form was ridiculously long. I don't understand why they need all the detail info about my siblings?!?! Furthermore, the CEO wanted to link me on LinkedIn and Facebook so she could peek in my personal life.

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna make us success in 1 year?   1 Answer

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Thank you for applying for the job. The Application Form is a standard application form. It is in two parts: Part One where applicants filled before the interview and Part Two when they are approved for hire that included information about the family, education, hobbies and ambition. CEO likes Social Media and is on Linked In and Facebook. She only connects with people she values and believe has future potential. She must have seen something in you! Compared to the 90s, social media is the way to know people, and no longer golf-games or tennis games on Saturday afternoons.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Numoni (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was ok. No fuss with the Tech Head. But the CEO was full of promises. She talked all the time about the company and her plans (which you will find out - the plans keep changing all the time).

I would say the interview is like a campaigning exercise before election. The real situation is of course worse than what she told you.

I don't think anyone should waste their time here. The CEO is really crazy. She can be ok one minute and then she turns to a monster after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Forget about getting a job here.

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Thank you for applying for the job and taking the job. The Group CEO did not interview Software Engineers for the KL office. She only interviewed VPs and above, and engineers for the Singapore office.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with Written Test. Asked me about my family. Asked about my education. Also my hobbies and what I do with my free time. It was tough but I felt that it is the right place for me. They are serious people.

Interview Questions

Numoni Response

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.