Palo Alto Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 530 of over 530 interviews

Employee Referral20%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

I was first vetted by someone in HR who then set me up with an interview with a manager. The interview was very uncomfortable and the manager was rude. I was asked to email something post interview, but I had no contact details for the manager. When I emailed HR to get the details, it took several hours. After I was finally able to send the requested file, I never heard back. Overall waste of time. Working environment lacks courtesy and structure.

Interview Questions
  • How do you interact with writers?
    Answer Question

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Two interview rounds. One behavioral and one technical with behavioral interview. The technical interview lasts around one hour. The behavioral interviews are pretty quick and straight forward, last around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (New Delhi)

Interview

Unprofessional attitude from the interviewer. The interviewer was not prepared with questions or it Seemed like they had already finalized and were taking the interview just for formality. The interview was more lean on behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Great level of understanding the standards that value the candidate. Some technicals interviews proved that to me as a candidate. The HR was very nice and motivated me to continue their process although it was pretty long. In the end I realized that it was faster than I thought.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

initial phone call with recruiter was friendly and easy-going…very basic behavioral questions. second interview included technical questions and behavioral questions. study up basic financial technical questions and the interview should be easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

The process is very subjective and does not reflect the skills or abilities of the candidate. Should be reviewed as it is a flawed process. Read Noise from Daniel Kahneman

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

The technical interviewer was not prepared himself. He was confused between switching and routing and asking about BGP pairing. Looks like they just googled top ten interview questions before conducting the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Give your the subjects to be prepared for the meeting. It was a 1h30 panel interview. 15mins presentation of a subject that you’re comfortable with, followed by technical questions and answers.

Interview Questions
  • Model OSI, Encryption (asymmetric and symmetric, TLS inspection)

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Not well prepared by employer for interview. They were in a hurry and didn't pay attention to details. Job description was not correct to what they are expecting. Disappointed with interview process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Palo Alto Networks

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks

Interview

Interview process is broken at moment for Bangalore, INDIA hiring. At first, I was chosen for Sr. Fullstack Engineer role. Spend 4 round of interviews for it. Took like a month to complete. Interview was taken by Santa Clara team members. Feedback was position as per Recruiter. But after a week, they come to say that they found someone else fitting to the role. This is not the end. Recruiter pushed me for other Sr.Staff Software Engineer role. Again gave 4 round of interviews. Interview was taken by same Santa Clara team members. Took a month to complete. After 2 weeks of waiting, Recruiter gives a feedback that they found somebody else fitting better. Waste of total 8 hours + without any proper feedback. Conclusion: All 4 Tech round was not an interview round, it's Screening round. Never know that I was getting screened in all 4 rounds and they would take 2 weeks to get the final status. Interview rounds were good and feedback were positive. It would have been better for them to put up an elimination round instead proceeding forward after every round since they were that choosy at picking someone better. 2 month of waste effort.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 530 Interviews