Sabre Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Sabre Interview Questions

Interviews at Sabre

2.8

Business Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

Auto video interview. Answering all behavioral questions such as Why Sabre etc... There are 7-8 of them and 3 min per question. The platform operation is smooth, and the whole process took around 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose this company, what makes you a good candidate...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

On-campus interview followed by an online interview with the manager I would be working with. Overall, a great experience. Easy going and asked creative questions to get to know me and my skill set.

Interview Questions

• Asked a couple of hypothetical questions that tested creativity and knowledge of industry/Sabre's tech   Answer Question

Service Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX (US)).

Interview

1. Phone Screen
    2. Pass phone screen set time/date
    3. Go onsite for panel interview
    4. Wait to hear back
    5. Receive notification through tel and email you have either been selected or not.
    6. Selected - you are sent benefits package information and discussion with HR (Salary, benefits, start date work through)
    7. Start Job

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Relate your experiences to the current position
      3. Technical questions (SQL, Unix)
      4. Questions on Agile
      5. Questions on different artifacts   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

It was easy. On demand video interview on Hire Vue. It was the first round. They asked around 6 - 7 questions. All questions were basic ones regarding behavioral questions. Overall easy interview

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Southlake, TX (US)).

Interview

Easy. Speak about past projects and experience and answer questions based on them. Explain what tools used for unit testing during said projects.
    Explain why certain design decisions were made by you.
    Explain experience with working in a group vs working on your own on a project.
    Explain reason for choosing development methodology.

Cybersecurity Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

applied through a referral as well as online, and they reached out to me a week later about a 30 minute video interview through microsoft teams. Fairly straightforward process with quick responses and replies from HR

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths
      Tell me about yourself
      What are your hobbies?
      Where do you see yourself in X years?
      Why Sabre?   Answer Question

Java Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre.

Interview

there are some viedo questions. You need to watch and answer them ,one chance and there are also some coding questions, not difficult. there are some viedo questions. You need to watch and answer them ,one chance and there are also some coding questions, not difficult.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I was given an OA. First part was behavioral where i had to submit a video response(Only one attempt). Then i was asked mcqs and then i was asked 4 coding questions. I had 1 hour to complete that questions. I had to code in java. Questions where completely java-centric. Mainly string parsing. Logic was easy but looking out for syntax for string parsing was an headache. Overall it was good.

Still waiting for response.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sabre (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Two weeks after applying online, I received an email to do a virtual interview. I completed it two days later. It has been a month, and I haven't heard back. I followed-up with the hiring manager two weeks ago also.

Operations Research Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply from their website, and I receive a digit interview after a week. The digit interview which asks about 15 questions. Most of the questions are behavior question and questions related to CV.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.