Sabre Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 439 of over 439 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sabre

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

They were very thorough, polite, and in the end, they tell you the result either way. I think this is very important so you don't keep waiting for an answer

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Sabre to apply?
    Answer Question

Sabre

Application

I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

Standard interview with supervisors. Basic questions. It was very laid back. They did not try to scare you. They asked about experience and knowledge. Ther were three supervisors. They also gave plenty of advice on how to succeed in the Industry.

Interview Questions
  • What was my Electronical knowledge

Sabre

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

Initial coding + cs fundamental + aptitude online assessment for screening. 2 technical interview rounds, mostly about data structures, algorithms, and problem solving. Few discussion around database, operating systems, oops concepts. Personal projects discussion. Then manager discussion. Finally hr round, with standard set of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Fundamental concepts of operating systems like threads vs process

Sabre

Application

I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

40 MCQ, 2 coding questions in 1.5 hrs. (134 for MCQ, 100 + 50 for coding) MCQ were challenging and tricky. Better to do 1 coding question fully and then focus on MCQs since they had negative marking too. either +3/-1 or +4/-1

Interview Questions
  • 1. lengthy question. Concept - many modifications to be made to a seg tree (100) 2. find the minimum size subarray whose MEX > K . MEX of a set of integers is the minimum non-negative integer that doesn’t exist in it. (50)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sabre (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

One hour Microsoft teams call. Questions was related to Coding, Java , Spring and Spring Boot. Not that much difficult. More stress on coding. Not able to complete the code due to short time

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is lambda Expressions. Right some lambda Expressions. 2. Difference b/w Spring and Spring Boot 3. Get first non repeated character from a sentence without using java libraries.

Sabre

Application

I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

Nice conversation, very nice people, no stress.Like this a lot. At the beginning I thought it would be hard and I might be stressing but the atmosphere did not bother

Sabre

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

Straightforward process. First screening call with HR, where mostly they told me about the job. Then one phone interview with future direct manager, one in-person interview with on site manager and last interview in the form of an exercise with direct manager. You get about a week to do the exercise, it can seem daunting if you don’t know the business/industry well, but if you do enough research then should be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain how you would manage multiple competing projects with tight deadlines.

Sabre

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

It was a quite standard, not lengthy process. The company had a hiring need. The company was looking for someone with my skills so the offer was given after 2 rounds. Overall positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • It was a quite standard set of questions. The company was looking for someone with my skills so many of the questions were around that. Overall positive experience.

Sabre

Application

I interviewed at Sabre

Interview

Kurzes Gespräch in verschiedenen Sprachen, danach Rundgang und Erklärung der versch. Abteilungen. Direkter Manager hat sich vorgestellt und hat nochmal kurz um eine Beschreibung meiner vorherigen Stelle gebeten. Danach noch kurz mit HR gesprochen und 3 Tage später eine Absage erhalten.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sabre

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sabre in May 2021

Interview

I had to take an online quiz about OOP, UNIX and algorithmics. There was a huge technical problem with the quiz website so I had to wait for about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 439 Interviews