Singtel Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 234 of over 234 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Singtel

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

so so, the interview didnt ask much tech question. benefit are so so as well. HR keep low ball salary. not so sincere, interview with VP was great, sound like good boss

Interview Questions
  • what was the project u delivered?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

Fair and transparent interview process for hiring. The interviewer were very friendly and helpful. The question was relevant to the role and good. It had 3 rounds of interview for the final selection process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

First interview with local manager & second interview with director from Australia. Overall interview process is pleasant. Ample time provided to answer questions. Interviewer pay full attention to my answer & also provide insight details of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

Hiring process was incredibly fast. One round interview with the hiring manager, HOD and HR. The interviewers were really nice and kind and wanted to find out more about myself, my motivations and my past experiences. They were also very willing to share about the work and environment at Singtel. Overall it was a really pleasant, straightforward and smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

One round of interview with hiring manager and HR. Interview process was smooth. Took about 40 mins. Interviewer were friendly and provided clarity to the job scope. Interview questions were all relevant to job requirement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Will receive a call and email from HR on the interview, it was held on zoom and there were 3 interviewers. Session took only 30mins, it was very straightforward and they wanted to know your working experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me more on your past working experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Email with a proposed interview date. Interview with 1 person (director). Lasted about 45mins long. Was very easy going and casual like a get to know you session. Friendly and open interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your career How do you think what you are currently doing can be applied in this role. What were your CCAs back in school

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Many employers conduct a preliminary interview to determine whether you're a viable candidate for the job. The screening can be conducted over the phone or in-person and typically lasts fifteen to twenty minutes. This conversation serves to curate the list of candidates to be called for official first interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

HR forwarded the job description for Software Engineer, and I prepared for the interview thinking it was for the Software Engineer role, but the interviewers were interviewing for a software manual tester role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interview. Both time there were at least 3 interviewees. One of the interviewer was the team head, and then there was a HR person and sometimes another team member or another team head. They will check in with you as a person what your background knowledge is in and understand more of you as a person. Then let you ask questions relevant or irrelevant. Tell you more on the team and also ask if you are comfortable with working long hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Interviews