Singtel Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 221 of over 221 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Singtel

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Many employers conduct a preliminary interview to determine whether you're a viable candidate for the job. The screening can be conducted over the phone or in-person and typically lasts fifteen to twenty minutes. This conversation serves to curate the list of candidates to be called for official first interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Basic networking questions and WAN
    Answer Question

Singtel

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interview. Both time there were at least 3 interviewees. One of the interviewer was the team head, and then there was a HR person and sometimes another team member or another team head. They will check in with you as a person what your background knowledge is in and understand more of you as a person. Then let you ask questions relevant or irrelevant. Tell you more on the team and also ask if you are comfortable with working long hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

It was a face to face interview at the office in the evening. HR and hiring manager was okay to have the interview after the usual office hours. The interview was okay and the hiring process was fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Kuala Lumpur) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very Professional and timeline was intact. applied via job street and waited for 1-2 weeks and the standard call check for availability and setup for interview. read more and understand on the JD so that the interview questions are relevant to the jd

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Very tedious process, including entrance tests, a video (recorded) interview, and an assessment centre. Assessment centre was about half a day. Included interviews with management and a case study. Interviewers were not very friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Only had one interview with hiring manager which went well. It was more of a semi-formal discussion with hiring manager with sharing of experiences and how the position would help support my career goals.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe how is your previous experience relevant to the role applied?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

Great interviewing experience without any pressure, employer is very friendly and helpful. They will give assessment to be finish to prove our own worth. The employer is also give good advice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

There was a recruiter interview, hiring manager interview and then an interview with the general counsel. There was clear interest in ensuring a good fit for the role and environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

The HR department is highly efficient. They replied within a week and provided a thorough job description before the interview. The interview was a pleasure meeting. They asked job related questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Was contacted by the HR Scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager 2-3 days after applying. Interviewer was the finance manager, whom was friendly and approachable. Asked a few questions based on my experience. Interview process was rather relax without any pressure. 1 thing to note though - Job portal mentioned that the job was offered on a full time basis but during the interview they highlighted that the job was on a 1 year contract which I agreed to. Was contacted on the following week and was told that they will be offering me the job, but the 1 year contract is an agency contract and not a contract with Singtel. Not too sure why this was not clearly indicated on the job portal or during the interview. HR then asked for my consent to send my details over to the recruitment firm, which I agreed to. Recruitment firm then contacted me shortly, I asked them for a offer letter to confirm the details as the process was rather messy. However, they asked me to sign some forms even when when I have not agreed to taking up the job. Eventually, I rejected the job offer as I felt that the recruitment process was rather misleading.

Interview Questions
  • 1) How would you rate your ability to use SAP? 2) How much do you know about Singtel? 3) How would you describe the work culture in your previous company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 221 Interviews