Singtel Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 247 of over 247 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Very creative and long. Cumulated into a full day networking/team challenge event. Did not make it to the shortlist but enjoyed the process. Will recommend this to those who are interested in Singtel and what they do.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in our company?
    Answer Question

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

HR is very friendly and helped schedule the meeting. However, the hiring manager was quite rude. She entered the meeting around 10 mins late and told me to talk quickly since she did not have time to listen to me. I talked for around 3 mins and she already cut off the meeting and directly told me that my experience did not fit the requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how your working experience is relevant to the role.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Everything happened within a day. Fast and smooth. I was given a few slots to select for the interview, coincidentally there is a slot on that particular day, proceeded with the virtual interview. There were 2 interviewers, both and friendly. The process went very smoothly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Oct 2021

Interview

Appalling RUDE Associate Director that the job title doesn't hold its weight at all. 1. Late for the meeting with no apologies 2. Fidgeting around, guess her chair is significant, let alone half-naked husband walking around 3. Belittling past role with a poor choice of word It tells a lot about why the recent Singtel marketing campaign is amateurish. I can't imagine her subordinates working with her—potential NOC drama.

Interview Questions
  • Have you done copywriting? What are touchpoints have you done?

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

There were 5 stages and I think many people make it to the final stage of the panel interview with the senior management whereby they end up dropping most of the interviewees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Sep 2021

Interview

First-round is a technology question which is to evaluates candidate knowledge and design skills. The overall interview process is pleasant. The overall interview process is pleasant. Ample time was provided to answer questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Multi stages, including verbal interview, test on several cyber security skills, role play of scenario depending on role given. Amount of vacancy not accurate on posting as they straight up tell all interviewees they are not adhering to the vacancy on listing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Interview went really well. Manager was really attentive and really paid attention as to what you are saying. No regrets taking up this job. Really love it. 10/10 would recommend, thank you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

so so, the interview didnt ask much tech question. benefit are so so as well. HR keep low ball salary. not so sincere, interview with VP was great, sound like good boss

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

Fair and transparent interview process for hiring. The interviewer were very friendly and helpful. The question was relevant to the role and good. It had 3 rounds of interview for the final selection process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 247 Interviews