Cover image for Singtel

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Singtel Interview Questions

Updated 1 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 301 of over 301 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

online assessment followed by a 2 hour physical assessment. did not get past the physical assessment stage but was tasked to do a group business case study and present it at the end

Interview Questions
  • no interview during the physical assessment, just the case study
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

Interview is quite chill. More of a conversational talk while looking through your portfolio. Got a reply from them in a few days, pretty quick I must say. Word of advice: dont have to be nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Why Singtel? Are you able to commit.. (OTs, working on weekends)

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Ask brief questions. Easy to answer. They ask what you are working before. Polite and short number of questions. Straight to the point and don't waste time at all. A pair of interviewers take turns to ask different questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

There were 4 rounds of the interview, the interviewers were very friendly so it helped us feel less nervous. 1. online assessment (for the tech side) 2. group case study 3. behavioral assessment 4. final interview

Interview Questions
  • Was there a time when you had to step up to take on another role?

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Zoom interview with call Centre manager and tell u what they expect from u. Self intro of yourself and ur goal in the year if they hired u. Your past working experience and wait for the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Jan 2023

Interview

online assessment into 1 round of coding interview virtual. asked to come down to office for suitability interview. interviewer was chill; passed and they offered me but did not accept offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Singtel in Jan 2023

Interview

Very basic questions for someone who just finished CCNA. Couldnt answer any cuz u never need to know these answers after 9 years on the field in practical life Describe how traceroute work as example..

Interview Questions
  • How trace route works? How arp work? Difference between IKEv2 and IKEv1

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

The interview process was fast and short as the job apply was for a temp job. Not much experience and requirement needed for the job. Recommended for temp job only.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

First interview process with hiring manager and second interview with vp level . Formal process and each lasted about one hour. Interview was virtual hence east for candidates . HR recruiter was fast in processing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel in Dec 2022

Interview

Starts off with doing 1) online assessment via a chatbot-like platform on personality and general ability 2) Coding Questions (1 simple Programming Questions, 1 SQL and 3 MCQ on Post-fix Prefix) 3) Case Study on-site (in Group of 5) 4) Typical Interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 301 Interviews

Singtel Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Singtel as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Management Associate and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Singtel takes an average of 36 days when considering 145 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Management Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 69 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Singtel according to 145 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 17.63%