Singtel Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 279 of over 279 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Very creative and long. Cumulated into a full day networking/team challenge event. Did not make it to the shortlist but enjoyed the process. Will recommend this to those who are interested in Singtel and what they do.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in our company?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Fresh more (Y1) student intern interview. Sat down with actual team leads and was asked technical questions to check for cultural fit and for sufficient technical knowledge. They will try their best to find the best match for both you and the team lead.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is the TCP/IP Stack 2. What is a socket 3. What is an IDS

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

HR contacted me with detailed instructions on date, time, location. Met the hiring manager directly. The interview was about past working experience and rather straightforward. Offer came in less than 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer asked the revenue size of the company I worked with.

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

Was okay. Had an amazing interview and it went well. Was asked about my job descriptions, current role and some questions related to cybersecurity which I'm familiar with. My goals and all

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

It was well planned. I have faced multiple round of interviews. Each step focus on different areas. all round i faced went well according to me. all session i faced are properly organised.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

From submission of resume to interview, to securing job - quite long process. Resume questions quite straight-forward. Looks like a lot of transformation, and long working hours expected. Remuneration not competitive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel in Jun 2022

Interview

The hiring manager was sweet and shared honest insight about the job role and the company's local culture, but HRs are very unresponsive and careless. They didn't even bother to update about the outcome after 1 month of the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Singtel

Application

I interviewed at Singtel

Interview

first round HR interview, follow by predictive test. then hiring manager interview . leader interview practical test. hahahahh. no that easy to get. but try your best to do it. and u can get the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Monday video interview with hiring manager and Wednesday face to face interview with the director. They didn’t get back to me after 3 weeks, so I checked with them. The opportunity is given to their internal candidate, why waste my time. The talent acquisition said will refer me to other opening but ghosted me too. SingTel is a well established company, quite disappointed with the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview featured two rounds. The first round was with the hiring manager (an Associate Director), and his manager (a Senior Director for the department). The second round was with the VP (Head of the BU), and a separate Senior Director for another department. I was offered after the second round. There was one round of negotiations, following which I accepted the revised offer.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself. 2. Share about your experience in this area of work. 3. Do you enjoy this area of work? 4. What is a professional aspect of yourself that you would like to develop, outside of this domain of work? 5. How comfortable would you be to work across multiple functions within this domain of work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore)

Interview

HR was terrible. I have over a decade of experience (including 5 years' managerial experience), and applied for a Senior Manager role, but the Talent Acquisition Specialist spoke to me about a Manager role. I asked, do you not have a budget? And she said, we have many roles of all levels, but we need to ascertain you're able to do the job. I checked, for the department I'm applying to, they advertised for so many vacancies - manager, senior manager, associate director. Must be crazy high turnover (don't think the business is growing that much), and low-balling by this Talent Acquisition Specialist, who has only been with the company 7 months herself. I own Singtel shares, and this experience makes me think seriously about selling it - lousy company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 279 Interviews

Singtel Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Singtel according to 137 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 17.11%