Speech Academy Asia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Speech Academy Asia

Public Speaking Trainer for Children Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jurong West, West

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speech Academy Asia (Jurong West, West) in October 2019.

Interview

There is no formal one to one interview. Candidates are invited to attend training sessions with the Head Trainer. On the first session, candidates will be assessed whether they could build rapport. The trainer will then decide whether the candidates will be eligible to attend subsequent trainings. Training sessions are fun and you could be asked to make your classmates laugh. If they find you good, you will be offered the contract for signing. Apprentice trainers will be offered $50/class. There won't be any cpf. To be eligible to be a trainer, the candidate must complete 15 hours of basic training, 6 hours of class observation, and another 6 hours of conducting live class tests. Candidates must also pass a written test after completing training. The training fees costs $3000. Candidate can choose not to pay for this training package by being BONDED to regular classes for 6 months. Centre supervisors have the right to retain the first 4 lessons of salary until 6 months bond is up. Only upon successfully completing the bond, the retained salary will be returned to candidate.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jurong East, West

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speech Academy Asia (Jurong East, West) in November 2018.

Interview

They’ll just hire you as long as you can work on both weekends and you must look presentable because they’re always lacking of manpower, need to be on front desk and bosses prefer girls who are decent looking.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Whether can I work on both weekends   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Speech Academy Asia (Singapore) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewer only showed up 35minutes later without apologizing. He shot many questions at one time, saying he wants to see how good my memory is. He tested my eyes and asked me to raise my voice to the max.

Interview Questions

• He asked me what drives me. I said teaching. Then he said,"How do you tell parents that their kids are nerds? "I shrugged and he said i must answer this question so he can size me up. Silence followed and I stood up to leave.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Speech Academy Asia (Singapore) in April 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and comfortable setting. Bosses and seniors were generally nice to share information with regards to the job scope, the company and other enquiries in general. They also asked about past experiences are very open to taking in new people as long as they are passionate

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.