Teledirect Telecommerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Teledirect Telecommerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Teledirect Telecommerce

2.6

Community Operation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Well, i thought that Teledirect would be a professional company. Maybe i was wrong.

My first impressions were carried over with two delays in appearance by the HR coordinator whom was scheduling an interview remotely. Keeping the name for anonymous reason.

I would not care much about the timing. But, when i was given the inquiry whether or not I would be ready for an oversea "permanent" position.

I was stunned?!
    No short term contract, no probation contract and all you can provide is to jump straight to the permanent position at a lonesome country. Who would risk that?

I gave the HR guy a polite no.
    All he can ever said is...
    Thank you for your time. Then leaving the conversation left me hanging like a dead man.

Crappy interview process with two delays and unprofessional attitude from the guy. Not recommend.

Quality Assurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Manila, PH

Email Exam, HR and Final interview panel.
    Need to wait 2hours in order to have the exam and another 1hr for HR Interview.

Was given by HR a time to came in for final interview.. not knowing i was suppose to be in another time slot when i came in as per the Hiring manager.

After the final interview, was advised will get a feedback after a week or so.
    i need to make an effort to follow up and yes got a message someone will contact me within the day with a result but no one did.

HR and Final Interviewers are great but
    The Process is absolutely Ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta Post Office, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Alpharetta Post Office, GA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Engaging during the cycle of interview. Very thoughtful process. Engaging interviewers and very transparent and honest. 1 week and then got the result. Sharing of company's plan and focus. Good employees around and good team demonstrated. HR personnel is very friendly and engaging.

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanoi (Vietnam)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Hanoi (Vietnam)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview: online assessment, HR manager, team leader.
    After online assessment if passed, hr specialist will call to brief the whole process of interview and send study
    material. 2 last interviews took for more than 1 hour each. Especially in the last interview with 3 team leader they asked a lot of situation questions how can I handle this.

Interview Questions

• If someone in work office dont like you ?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce in March 2020.

Interview

There are 3 session after I applied. First is online assessment, HR call to me after 2 weeks and interview with simple question about yourself, why you choose this job. After that, HR sent me notification for the 2nd interview on call with HR Manager then last round is team leader.

Interview Questions

• Introduce about yourself and why you choose this position
      Product knowledge
      Roll play   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedok, East

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Bedok, East).

Interview

Interview was fast and straight forward. At the end, there was a unique questions supposed to test logical thinking or something. Over all, the interview itself was not so difficult. The answers could be different in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Old experience? How to handle clients? Etc   1 Answer

Campaign Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Barcelona (Spain)) in January 2020.

Interview

From the beginning the first touch from the company was very warm & serious.
    By talking more than 30 minutes by phone with Corina I felt this could be a good chance to make a great change on my career.
    The second meeting was one-to-one and they got focus on more personal aspects than in the professional. This, I consider is a great way to start a conversation.

Interview Questions

• ¿What do I expected out of the company?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Firstly, they will conduct a phone interview
    if passed, then HR will email you then send you a test link
    face to face interview - usual interview questions and hands on test
    sign contract

Digital Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2019.

Interview

There are three steps for the hiring process: the online assessment, HR phone interview and team leader interview. During the interview we are given materials to study about google ads. It is a standard process.

Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teledirect Telecommerce (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2019.

Interview

The first process was a phone call which I found informal whereby Corina got to know me and then 2nd interview was a face to face which was more about my past experiences. The final stage was informal once again with the operations manager Telmo who I found to be very charming and I found the whole process straight forward and welcoming and that if I got the job it would be one I would cherish.

Interview Questions

• The most intriguing question was what I expected out of the company. This was a question I found surreal as usually past companies have always told me what to expect and I found this enlightening   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.