Temasek Polytechnic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Temasek Polytechnic

Application

Interview

2 rounds of interviews in total. First one is with the direct reporting officers with a short teaching presentation while the 2nd one is with the director of the school, hr and a neutral party. Overall questions during the interview were expected and process was quite smooth.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel about teaching adult learners?
    Answer Question

Temasek Polytechnic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic

Interview

3 levels of interviews. Senior management carried a very unfriendly and elitist attitude . Entire experience gave a terrible impression on the conduct of a public servant. Not very open to discussing the job role and culture, with a series of stress-test style interview questions thrown your way. Definitely sensed a negative bias heading in and wasn't proven wrong.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

long process with multiple interviewers in a session. went through 3 sessions over more than one month with 2 weeks interval averagely. HR's role during the interview is minute, appearing on and off with standard communication. HR was only performing a coordinator role. after 3 rounds of interview, didn't even send any response to candidate. bad management! just disappeared. should really review the interview process and HR competencies.

Interview Questions
  • past experiences salary expectations ascertain interest on the role

Temasek Polytechnic

Application

I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic

Interview

2 levels of interview. 1st level basic questions with some technical. Brief and not difficult. Next level is the director level, just to ascertain that the person to hire can fit in to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

3 panelists in the interview panel. Ask about work experience and reason for applying for the post. Shared about the job expectations and requirements. The panelists were friendly and open to discussion and the process were professional. But tbe time taken to get back to the interviewee were slow. It take about a mont to receive the interview outcome.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about experience in teaching and course development for young and working adults

Temasek Polytechnic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic

Interview

Interview is smooth. 2 interviews. First with reporting officer, just a chit chat 2nd with a board including department head. Medical checkup and submission of a lot of documents including o levels.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic (Singapore) in Aug 2019

Interview

A short chat with the department that is hiring and a phone call with the Human Resource Department Representative. It helps to know someone from within, and better yet if you have worked there before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic (Singapore)

Interview

2 interviews, 1st with the course, that is just to screen the professional level. wont take long. normally you already know each other in the professional circle. and the 2nd is with the director, HR and a natural party.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Temasek Polytechnic

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic

Interview

Interview was conducted with 2 management staff from your department, one neutral party and one HR staff. They would also ask how do would you contribute to the school

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Temasek Polytechnic

Application

I interviewed at Temasek Polytechnic

Interview

In the interview, be careful. Dont trust their words entirely. They promised you lots of things. Give you hope. Once you are in, such thumb. There are also lots of changes along the way.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews