Wipro Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 6,190.0 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Wipro

Application

I interviewed at Wipro

Interview

Interview, aptitude test interview aptitude test interview Aptitude test was difficult consisting of logical resoning english Aptitude test interview Aptitude test interview The process consist of aptitude test and interview

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wipro (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was really easy. There was a technical interview about basic accounting and hr interview about future plans so you don't leave the organisation . The interviewers were very easy to talk to, no pressure just basic questions to make sure you're fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • How did you utilise the extra time you got in lockdown? What are your future plans?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

First, an online exam was taken, then you qualify for the technical and the hr interview. The interview process was fairly smooth and was taken on the cisco's Webex platform. Both the interviews were of 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions
  • They start with tell me about yourself just like any other interview.
B