aCommerce Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at aCommerce

aCommerce

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at aCommerce in Aug 2021

Interview

I was surprised to receive a message from a recruiter at Acommerce. In his message, he said that he found my profile through linkedin & wishes to talk about the role of a Key Account Manager based in Singapore. I replied in kind with my contact number & he says he will reach out soon. I followed up a week & made a formal application on their page. However, when i reached out to the same recruiter again, he did not respond. It has been more than a month since the recruiter "ghosted" me and i am very disappointed in how unprofessional the process has been.

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at aCommerce (Bangkok) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was a very smooth process but I think it was more because of the hiring manager. I applied online. Got reviewed by the HR- basic HR questions around my interests, compensation, current role vs role at aCommerce. Then I had a word with the hiring manager. Again around my interests, what he expects out of the candidate, how i can add value etc. It was more of a discussion than an interview. Then I received a case study. It was a nice case around retail industry which was fun(because i am from a supply chain background). I think they were testing my problem solving aptitudes rather than checking whether i am providing the right solution or not. The final round was meeting all my stakeholders. They rounded me up and that was a grilling experience. The discussion was not very fruitful as they were trying to irritate me and I had to hold my calm. They were trying to show the coolness of a startup as compared to how things work in an established company(I was from a huge European logistics company).

Interview Questions
  • How to manage stakeholders? How does the product prioritization process works in your existing company? Explain your current role in more detail? Couple of questions specific to my resume
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at aCommerce (Singapore) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interviewed for what would be the very first full-time job of my life, and it was a very pleasant experience. Applied in the first week of September 2018, got an email for a phone interview which turned out to be just asking about my expected salary. They sent a writing test over, I submitted it the next day and was immediately asked to come down for an interview. Interviewed with the Head of Content (who leads my team now) who is super friendly and interested in my experiences. Got the offer in 6 days with my expected salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at aCommerce (Singapore) in Jul 2018

Interview

Had a phone interview that asked what's my expected salary and if I am working now. Thereafter was asked to do an online writing test that describes products from shoes to watches. Brought in to interview with the head of content, it was a relaxed interview. The person was friendly and open. Brought in for the second interview with their head of production and brand manager (I think). The second interview was not really an interview, it's more like a friendly chatting session to confirm my position. Had the impression that I got the job since they confirmed me during the second interview. Asked me to wait for 1 - 2 months before they can allow me to join the team. After 2 months, I followed up with them to realize that position have been filled despite confirmation.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of "voice" Cotton On has?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok

Application

Interview

After online submission then phone call interview and then online test and then face-to-face interview. The final interview was very unprofessional, obviously the interviewers did not prepare anything but there challenged people on numbers only. They want people who is ready to work and very experienced. Thus, they expect you know everything already, there is no room for people who likes to grow with the company as they want a grow-up.

Interview Questions
  • Can we re-allocate the budget right now to show your plan can work?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangkok

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at aCommerce (Bangkok) in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied online, got a phone screening call approximately a month after applying. Following, was an invitation to a 1 on 1 interview. 2 weeks later, was given a test to demonstrate knowledge of excel/SQL and prepare presentation.

Interview Questions
  • Why is CRM data important for the principles of marketing?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at aCommerce (Singapore) in Jun 2017

Interview

Talk about interest in the industry interviewed by HR Pretty chill office Asked a few technical questions Mostly behavioral questions Met and talked to other interns, they are also really nice But there are many manpower shifts and the office changed a lot since I left. So things might be different now.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at aCommerce (Jakarta) in May 2015

Interview

Overall process took about two weeks. I applied by sending my CV with a covering letter. Screening took a couple a days, then was invited for a first round interview via Skype with the Head of Product Development. Straight after that an assignment was given to create a presentation for one of the growing e-commerce company in Indonesia, with a 24 hour deadline. Then a final round interview a week later at their office with the CEO. Both interview, rather than formal HR/panel interview format, it felt more like a chat and discussion, which reduced the tension quite a lot. They made their decision really quick, the same day as the final round interview.

Interview Questions
  • Since this company dive deep in the e industry, make sure you read up about the industry in general, for example its leader for B2B, B2C, C2C, its potentials and challenges. Also read up about the company and its client/competitors as well.

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at aCommerce (Jakarta) in Jul 2014

Interview

They ask applicants to send CV. Through documents screening, they decide who will go on the next step. They call via phone and ask to have an interview. Finally, the manager of HRD sends invitation t begin working as intern.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing. Just let it flow and be honest because they can read your lie
3 people found this interview helpful