Associate director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Associate director Interview Questions

associate director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your sales experience.

3 Answers

It's good and want to be speak polite to the customers and want to interact with them that he wants to like come back to the shop again

It was quite exciting. Because different types of customers comes to me and everybody have their own need. So i always try to fulfill their needs,so that they can come to us again.

It’s good experience to me because i can interact with different customers that make me more knowledge and good contacts with them and also according to that i can understand there needs so we can full filling their needs.

What's the salary range are you expecting?

2 Answers

Why LinkedIn? What led you to applying here?

STAR

1 Answer

Tell me a about a situation when u step in to a group and change the direction of projection

1 Answer

How many salons are there in Indonesia?

1 Answer

Refer to SDS form, most of the questions will be from there. A couple of questions that might be asked that did not appear on SDS: 1) Give me an example of a time where you had to apply analytical skills on a project or task. 2) Tell me about a time you were able to deal with another person even when the individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa). 3) Tell me about a time where you had to make a split second decision. 4) Where do you see yourself in 10 years time. 5) Why Procter and Gamble? 6) Why Product Supply Role. And lastly usually the first question and i personally think its pretty important 7) Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

How good is your B2B, B2C, Interactive and offline experience?

Past experience

1 Answer

What I would do in a given situation/scenario and what I would take into consideration in making my decision.

110 of 41 Interview Questions