Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Student Interview Questions

student interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why have you taken interest in our work? What area would you like to work in?

1 Answer

Gave my truthful answer as to why I found his work captivating and what I would like to explore further!

How do you handle being away from your home country and living in a totally different environment?

1 Answer

Given N, find the minimum positive number X that is divisible by N, and the sum its the digits equals to N.

1 Answer

Why did you apply for pharmaceutical science?

1 Answer

what research topic or method do you have in mind? (see if it's in line with any professor's interest - so do your homework and check out division's faculty background)

Knowledge on novel actuators

1 Answer

What did you do during your previous studies?

1 Answer

Have you had any admin experience before?

1 Answer

There are N walls, a man can jump up A meters, but he slide down B meters after 1 jump. How many jumps are needed in total to jump out all N walls? For example, you have 1 wall, the wall is 10 meters, the man can jump 10 meters in one shot, but slide down 3 meters per jump. Then he will need 1 jump to jump over that 10 meters wall; if we have a wall of 18 meters, the man need 3 jumps, because he slides down 3 meters after the first jump, and the second jump can jump to 17 meters at most, and thus 3 jumps are required. There will be at most 10^4 walls, each wall can be very tall.

110 of 46 Interview Questions