74% would recommend to a friend
(41939 total reviews)
88% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and will go above and beyond if you ask for their help." (in 3125 reviews)
- "Overall culture is good with active CSR activities and other events taking place in the organisation regularly." (in 1837 reviews)
- "Great place to start a career as a newly minted graduate / Good benefits & vacation" (in 1259 reviews)
- "It is a stable and predictable place to work full of friendly colleagues spread all over the world." (in 1210 reviews)
- "The team is great and there are many out of office activities all year round." (in 868 reviews)
- "Some days there are no work life balance but that's the nature of being in consultancy!" (in 4173 reviews)
- "Long hours each day and need to work weekends (never know what time you'll get off work)" (in 2930 reviews)
- "Salary is low and does not compensate the hard work you have done at all." (in 1976 reviews)
- "Very late working hours during busy season can up to 2" (in 1856 reviews)
- "You pay your way to the top by hard work and low pay at the bottom." (in 1536 reviews)
Found 41,939 of over 60K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.02 Nov 2023IT SupportFormer EmployeeSingapore
Hybrid working environment, own time on target as long you do your job
OT. If no OT to catch up on work, will be deemed as “did not meet expectation”
- 4.027 Nov 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
The people are very friendly, helpful and approachable. Colleagues and even management are relatively young and hence, would have more common topics and interests. Everybody is very collaborative.
Lack of work life balance
- 2.015 Nov 2023Audit ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
- Yearly promotion and salary growth - Generally no office politics
- Dealing with a number of nasty clients - Quality of staff is decreasing, making a manager’s role tougher - You will be assigned so many engagements and jobs such that you are fully squeezed dry and ready to be placed in a coffin - Pay is horrendous for the amount of work you do2
- 4.07 Nov 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Working in a Big4 company which has a global brand and presence, you will see and experience working with a diverse and multi-cultural environment with colleagues from around the world. Depending on your service line, you also have a chance at working with many sectors & industries.
Stringent Personal Independence, Risk & Compliance processes which can be a chore sometimes.
- 1.025 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
There are no pros at SG
Sexual misconduct, bullying, mental abuse, company protects and rewards abusers, systematically removes ones who stand up against abuse
KPMG Reviews FAQs
KPMG has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 59,621 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at KPMG to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
74% of KPMG employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated KPMG 3.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.