Found 403 of over 535 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Certain entities colleagues were nice and this could be the only reason to remain in the company." (in 50 reviews)
- "Work life balance is good" (in 42 reviews)
- "Good benefits and slow paced working environment" (in 37 reviews)
- "Good package and bonus annually" (in 36 reviews)
- "Some people are nice and friendly to help you out in your daily work" (in 14 reviews)
- 3.07 Nov 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
- standard AL 18 days but once u work longer it will add on - 3 day office 2 day wfh (depend on your department boss) - Good bonus if you got good rating etc band 1 - 6 mth bonus, band 2 - 5 mth, band 3 - 4 mth, band 4 - 3 mth band 5 - 0.5 (subsequent 0 mth) - Nice colleagues
Appraisal very bias if boss like you, then can get high score. Hard to get promotion even though the promotion from rank C1 to B rank also difficult to get despite work for 9 yrs. No career progression.
- 4.02 Nov 2023Mechanical EngineerCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Has great benefits and allowances.
As an O&M engineer, juggle between site works, preparing approval papers and specifications for calling of tenders, evaluate bidders, all-rounder and can be overwhelming.
- 4.03 Nov 2023Principal EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsOld Kallang Airport Estate,
A good engineering company to work in, with good work culture.
Sometimes workload can be heavy.
- 5.019 Oct 2023Senior EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsOld Kallang Airport Estate,
Helpful colleagues and experienced seniors who mentor well
Challenging work with high safety standards
- 1.026 Oct 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOld Kallang Airport Estate,
Decent bonuses, strong union support
Toxic working environment, working level only takes instructions
SP Group Reviews FAQs
SP Group has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 535 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at SP Group to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
68% of SP Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SP Group 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.