iTalent Digital Reviews

Updated 30 Oct 2019

4.8
iTalent Digital CEO/ Founding Partner Renee La Londe
Renee La Londe
Pros
  • "I can honestly say that iTalent is a real great agency with in several areas: (1) Great team(in 6 reviews)

• "iTalent is a great place to work(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "iTalent is in the early stages of implementing ways to leverage the collective brain-power of its employees(in 9 reviews)

• " no cons (in 3 reviews)

1. "Fantastic work culture and career support"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Jose, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with iTalent Digital for 1.5 years. I had a great experience working with the team. They are extremely responsive, organized and on top of their things. This is arguably one of the best consulting companies to work for in the Bay Area, CA. I worked with Maritza and she was so organized and made my time with iTalent Digital very pleasant.

Cons

No cons for iTalent Digital.

"Excellent Experience"

Former Employee - Director Recruiting and Sales in Austin, TX

I worked at iTalent Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best professional experiences I've had in my career. Worked with an amazing talent pool of leaders with impressive backgrounds. The strategic application for moving the business forward was unique and most important successful. Innovative ideas, open discussions and freedom to participate in various departments for cross skilling was extremely impactful for my career development and experience. iTalent overall has been an excellent experience.

Cons

None, all was great!

Continue reading

"One of the Best Jobs I've Had"

Former Employee - Motion Designer

I worked at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life Balance Interesting Projects Healthy work environments Great Team Members Room for Growth I started out as an intern and had the opportunity to work on many different projects. At iTalent, if you prove yourself you are given the chance to spread your wings and work with interesting projects and clients. The experience is priceless. I love that everyone is on the same page about getting a project done. The passion in the team members is inspiring. I never felt micro-managed and always felt like I had a voice. I felt like my life outside of work was respected and family always came first. This is a completely different experience from any other job I've had. I hope to cross paths again with iTalent in the future.

Cons

Sometimes things get hot and heavy with deadlines approaching which can be challenging at times.

"Project Manager"

1.0

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

This is an unorganized company with no work/life balance, no PTO, no clue how to interact with large corporations, talk negatively about their employees to other employees, are always chasing the dollar and trying to get more busy work.

July 25, 2018HR Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am sorry your experience at ITalent did not match our intention of insuring all employees feel connected and supported from day one. We value your feedback and strive to enhance the employee experience at iTalent. Though iTalent does offer paid time off for exempt employees with prior approval from a manager and sick leave to employees living in states that require paid sick leave, we may not have done enough to make sure you were aware of the time off policies. We have recently updated our New Hire Orientation to include more detail around employee policies for all new hires. We strive to ensure there is a sense of community for all employees globally via our iConnect social network and have included additional information for employees in our internal HR community site in iConnect. iTalent makes every effort to ensure our employees not only feel supported but connected and have the tools needed to be successful! If you would like to share more about your experience, please contact me directly at hr@italentdigital,com so that we can set up a time to talk. Thank you again for your feedback, it helps us learn and improve the experience for all ITalent employees. Julie Valentine Sr. HR Director iTalent Digital

"Great experience, people live the company values in their everyday interactions - impressive"

Current Employee - Change Manager in San Jose, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upbeat, engaged staff, recruiters really find the right Client fit for you, very transparent people

Cons

None so far, nothing that I can identify

"Great Company and Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Customer Focused with supportive management to support you through engagements.

Cons

Typical healthcare packages for consulting company, could be better.

"Loved iTalent"

Former Employee - Communication Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

Transparent management, fun group activities, competitive salary

Cons

Hard to grow your career

April 18, 2017HR Coordinator

We appreciate your hard work and dedication! We always strive to keep our activities fun and exciting, as well as, maintaining transparency and building close relationships with our iTalent family!. Thank you for taking the time to review! It is greatly appreciated. :)

"Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Rapidly growing consulting company with a great set of values at leadership level. Very responsive team that's willing to offer new challenges and career growth opportunities. The management also treat people with dignity and respect. For instance, I had a number of personal issues and the company worked to place me at a client in Europe without hesitation.

Cons

None that don't come already with any career in consulting.

February 13, 2017HR Coordinator

iTalent is so thrilled to hear that you are having an amazing experience with joining our family! We always strive to remain consistent, communicative and helpful in any process where iTalent will expand and grow. Thank you for your review and feedback! :) It is greatly appreciated.

"Unique Consulting Agency Supports High-Level Expertise"

4.0
    Current Employee - Strategist

I have been working at iTalent Digital full-time for more than a year

Pros

iTalent works diligently to find strong candidates with unique, industry-leading expertise and experience. They actively advocate on behalf of their employees, working to ensure their skills and experience are valued and rewarded through competitive salaries and compelling work. And by supporting their employees with important benefits like paid holidays and comprehensive healthcare and wellness benefits, they demonstrate their ongoing willingness to invest in their most valuable assets, their employees.

Cons

iTalent is in the early stages of implementing ways to leverage the collective brain-power of its employees. As these efforts continue to evolve, company leaders can sometimes miss opportunities to learn from the experts in their midst. However I'm definitely seeing tangible signs this is changing in a positive way.

Continue reading

"Great team to work with"

5.0

I have been working at iTalent Digital

Pros

This is only my second day at iTalent, but I already feel like a member of the family. Everyone is so helpful and available to answer any questions I have. The company's community resources make it fun to connect with new colleagues and learn about all the company has to offer. I'm excited to continue my integration into this fabulous company.

Cons

No complaints about the company and I don't expect to have any.

February 13, 2017HR Coordinator

I can say that iTalent is, without a doubt, so overjoyed to have you as part of our family! :) We are always here to help you with anything, big or small. iTalent is excited to have shared success with you! We appreciate your feedback.

Found 56 reviews