Gartner Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,936 of over 1,936.0 interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Gartner

Application

I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

they ask a lot of behavioral-based questions and more of conservation with the interviewer. I would study up on the company because they ask you about them. Just be confident.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you made a mistake
    Answer Question

Gartner

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

The interview process was managed well and my recruiter was very communicative throughout. I prepared a lot for the actual interviews, as I’ve heard they can be challenging. The interview preparation turned out to be necessary.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

It was all due process and where 1st interview by the recruiter and then HR. After that they prepared a panel where they do sales play. In the play, it was not structured to set a real case situation and evaluate sales skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

Two rounds of interviews each an hour in length. THe first round was more about using the STAR method to answer behavioral questions. The second round included one or two behavioral questions but mainly revolved around how well you know Gartner, why you want to do sales, and a 5 minute sales call roleplay.

Interview Questions
  • Other than the reasons you already provided, what led you to want to do sales?

Gartner

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

6 rounds. Call with recruiter, case studies and behavioral style interviews. Ended up being ghosted by the recruiter and never heard back after a three month long, six round interview process. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

No assessment tests, only phone interviews. Two interviews with a recruiter, and one with a manager. This was a while ago so it has probably changed since I did the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

Interview process was good and the recruiter was helpful. Did not have the years of experience and the knowledge of the digital platforms they required. I think it would be helpful to give more context in the job posting but it was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

A few telephone interviews involving a case study in one followed by a presentation that you had to give to senior people within the business. The recruiters are very on it and always keep you updated in your application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gartner

Application

I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

Quite a few interviews all of which have the same format: Motivation, Competency and a sales role play in the form of a discovery call. Super friendly interviewers who make you feel comfortable throughout

Interview Questions
  • Why Sales? Why Gartner? Describe a time when you set targets and met/ didn't meet them How do you feel about working in a high-pressure, results driven environment?

Gartner

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gartner

Interview

1st round is a basic interview, 2nd round is an hour-long writing exercise, 3rd round is a two-part interview with 1 hour being a behavioural interview, and the second hour being a case study exercise

Interview Questions
  • Most relate to your resume and how well you work within a team
3 people found this interview helpful