Infineon Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 397 of over 397 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Interview was long and texted the logical reasoning with puzzles and brain teasers. There was also questions regarding sorting and trees and coding for the same. I was also asked different database technologies that I'm familiar with and how will I store a tree in the database

Interview Questions
  • Given 8 balls with one of them heavier how do u find the heavy ball with an old balance with minimum weighs
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (El Segundo, CA)

Interview

The was advertised on a job site and I applied, writing a cover letter. Two weeks later I was contacted by their HR representative. They sent a secondary application for me to fill out and scheduled the interviews. First up was a 30 minute interview with the rep where we discussed the financial and HR aspects of the job: salary range, benefits, Covid safety protocols, work from home policy, etc. They also laid out the time line of the interview process - noting that I should hear back from them on a specific date with a definite yea or nay. Then there were four Zoom interviews with engineers, each lasting an hour. These could be scheduled over the course of a week; you don't have to bang them all out in a day, one right after the other. (You can phone in to these interviews if you aren't willing or able to teleconference. ) I spoke to the manager who would directly oversee the position 90% of the time, another manager who might occasionally collaborate with the test engineer on projects, and a director and a senior principal for whom the test engineer would occasionally work. The interviews went well, mostly with me describing my background and projects which were relevant to the position. Each interviewer was easy to talk to. (Interview notes - since Infineon is a German company, you'll usually have to keep a schedule of 6 am - 3 pm in order to teleconference with higher-ups in a different time zone. But they respect time off as you'd expect from an EU company.) I thought I was a pretty decent candidate, but that was the last I heard from Infineon. The promised date came and went with no follow up from the HR rep. I emailed them but got no reply. A few weeks later, the test engineer position was advertised on the same job sites again. Guess they're looking for something in particular that they haven't found. Sure hate being ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Intro. Gefragt wurde nach meinen Stationen im Lebenslauf. Sehr detailliert, Gesprächspartner war gut informiert und hat sich viel Zeit genommen. Angenehmes Gespräch, FK machte einen symphatischen Eindruck. Guter Einblick in den Job.

Interview Questions
  • Was war Ihre größte Herausforderung und wie haben Sie sie gemeistert?

Infineon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

Interviewers are very friendly and they share about the projects they are working on to check if I am suited to them. They also do a very good explanation of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Aug 2021

Interview

Quick phone call with their HR recruiter followed by Interview with the line managers. They were very friendly, but basically started out questioning why my resume got through the HR process as I was from outside of their industry. Rather than ask me what I could offer they were focused the whole time on that I did not come from the automotive industry.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself, your history, what do you know about our company and mission? That was pretty much it.

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in Aug 2021

Interview

Good experience attends this interview session. The interviewer was very supportive and it only takes around 20 minutes. Most of the questions ask about the technical questions and prepare it very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

After applying for the job, I received an email from the HR manager and got my first interview opportunity. The first stage was a 30-40 minute phone interview with 3 interviewers and was normal.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you apply for the company/this position, What do you expect you to be in 5 years, How do you deal with a conflict with your colleague, things like this normall questions

Application

Interview

They asked simple, practical questions relating to whether I am suitable for the job, research on the company, spent quite a lot of time explaining the roles and responsibilities. Overall a pretty pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

The first interview was done with phone call. It went well, and the recruiter also said he was impressed with my cv. But nothing was booked afterwards. I wrote an email after two weeks not hearing back. I was told that they preferred a working student that could work much longer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (London, England, England)

Interview

They had two round interviews and asked me around 8-10 times whether i am willing to work overtime. They did mentioned that everyone is very busy and during normal days the staff need to work overtime until 9pm sometimes even until midnight 2am... The staff's attitude is just not proper at all, they are being very pushy to let you admit that you are 'willing' to work overtime as we won't get the job offer if we say no to overtime during the interview ... i didnt get an offer eventually maybe is because they can see that i am not willing to work overtime

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 397 Interviews