Micron Technology Process Integration Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 24 of over 1,249.0 interviews

Applied online25%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interviewed at Micron Singapore in April, having discussion with manager via zoom for 45 minutes and no update from HR. Email HR regrading application status and no reply as well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Your Final Year Project.
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Interviewer was very helpful in describing the job scope, but had a lot of comments to say about the OT work culture which was worrying. Questions asked were pretty standard wrt to the role, which is entry level.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours and/or days of OT are you comfortable with?
  • Name 3 words that describe you and how did you demonstrate them.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

It is an online interview, start from a brief introduction about myself. And then the HR asked me some subject questions like my personality and goal. along with that, I am requested to give some explanation for my project

Interview Questions
  • please list your strength and weakness and give an explanation
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Chennai) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was through campus placements. The location to work was mentioned as Singapore. The interview was mostly HR. The panel was intrested in HR more as tech questions asked are very less. It was about 30 min in total

Interview Questions
  • 1) Describe your method to handle a difficult situation. 2) Are you comfortable in relocating 3) Fabrication of semiconductors

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Nov 2020

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview. For the first round it was more of a behavior assessment interview and second round will be more of a technical assessment interview. Both were virtual interviews and take approximately 45 minutes for each interview. For each interview, there will be two interviewer. There will be behavior assessment where they would like to know how you respond to the given scenario. Overall, the interview is a semi formal so take this opportunity to get to know your interviewers and jobscope better.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked: 1. Why will you choose Micron? 2. What do you know about Micron? 3. Describe a scenario where you faced challenges. 4. Rank the importance of your values in the company. 5. Describe 3 words of yourself. 6. Tell me the general process of Micron.

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

It was a smooth process. Had an interview with the team lead and an engineer. I had a phone interview. Both were asking questions based on resume and the experience I mentioned.

Interview Questions
  • How do you differentiate between discrete and continuous data?

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Mar 2020

Interview

I had my round of interview on 29th March 2020. It was an online interview lasting for 1 hr 15 mins with the manager. talk about the resume and your knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

Recruitment day in the office. In total, there is one logical test and followed by 2 rounds of interview. Most of the questions are behavior questions. Ask simple technical questions, but don’t worry if you don’t understand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

I think it's a very long interview. first the logic reasoning test which was 25 minutes with 30 questions. The test it's very long and difficult. then The interviewer basically asked questions about my resume and a few standard interview questions. No very perfessional questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Singapore) in Oct 2017

Interview

3 interviews in one day. Quite a taxing experience, especially during the waiting time. Be prepared to keep your whole day free when you get a call for an interview there. Questions asked were still manageable.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you suitable for the job? What is your strength and weakness?
1 person found this interview helpful