Find jobs for Test Engineer

Micron Technology Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 1,249.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Flagstaff, AZ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Scheduled a meeting over zoom. Lasted 30-40 minutes. Overall was a good experience. Because we could not meet in person instead of writing code we had to read and explain instead.

Interview Questions
  • Draw an Interver Read python and C code and explain what it does
    Answer Question

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology in Jan 2020

Interview

I talked to them at my college's career fair. Got an interview the next day on campus. The interview consisted of a small test. About a week or two later I got a call asking for an onsite interview in Boise.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Chennai)

Interview

I am doing my B. E in ECE in Madras institute of technology in Chennai. I applied through on campus. First we had an online test which contains aptitude, digital and some C programming questions. After that screening I was called for interview (It also happened in our college campus).only one interview with some simply questions. My interviewer was very friendly. It was more like a conversation than an interview. He asked me to ask any question. I asked what does test engineer do? He made me answer that question by asking me some questions. He also asked me about the online test about its difficulty such as "which question I felt challenging"

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Blacksburg, VA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Applied the position in career fair, the recruiter asked several questions based on resume. the whole process was going pretty smooth. He offered a interview at the end of the talk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Johor Bahru) in Jul 2019

Interview

it was very fast. Only took 15 mins per interview and I attended 2 interviews. They called in withintwo days before interview. Maybe it was a bit rushing as I originally had plans. Also I had to travel physically to both sites in Malaysia

Interview Questions
  • what are micron products, how to handle challenges and mostly about personality questions

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Kuala Lumpur) in Jun 2018

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interview, one with Senior Engineers through skype call and another oone with manager face to face. Technical Questions were asked and you are required to complete a test before interview. Basically test your coding knowledge and logic thinking skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Series of phone interviews with HR and Engineers. This was followed by onsite interview with four panel interviews with two or three people. Questions were mostly simple coding, CMOS device physics and applied engineering problems.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micron Technology (Provo, UT) in Jan 2018

Interview

The HR is very easy going, he asked me a lot of fundamental questions like simple python loop, C for loop for coding. Also he asked a few basic RC circuits questions on calculating voltage and resistance

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

Short exam at a career fair, followed up by two interviews. One one site interview. Very technical questions dealing with programming to CMOS logic to semiconductor physics. The on-site interview took a full day. The day was divided up into several small interviews with one or two people. The questions asked were about an array of topics, listed above.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Micron Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Micron Technology

Interview

I went through the first round. Basically, they are asking questions based on your resume. They want to know more about your experience. If you matched to the position, they will invite you to the wring test.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience in programming
2 people found this interview helpful