Numoni IT Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Numoni

1 Interview Review

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore) in February 2015.

Interview

Long and tedious. Multiple Skype calls, phone calls, and face-to-face interviews. A lot of unrelevant questions were asked. The Job Application Form was ridiculously long. I don't understand why they need all the detail info about my siblings?!?! Furthermore, the CEO wanted to link me on LinkedIn and Facebook so she could peek in my personal life.

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna make us success in 1 year?   1 Answer

Numoni Response

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Thank you for applying for the job. The Application Form is a standard application form. It is in two parts: Part One where applicants filled before the interview and Part Two when they are approved for hire that included information about the family, education, hobbies and ambition. CEO likes Social Media and is on Linked In and Facebook. She only connects with people she values and believe has future potential. She must have seen something in you! Compared to the 90s, social media is the way to know people, and no longer golf-games or tennis games on Saturday afternoons.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.