Numoni Technical IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Numoni (Singapore).

Interview

Ask if i know how about e-wallet, digital banking and e-commerce. Asked if I was married. How many years in relationship. Asked my religion and how I can add value. CEO speaks well and is charming during interview but can hear her make sarcastic and rude comments. No respect for her staff. Totally self-centred.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of mobile wallet and e-commerce. CEO brags more about the future and her current development than really keen on what I know.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't apply. Don't believe recruiter or CEO. I even checked with recruiter and they claim the company is on blacklist. They don't pay because no one stays longer than 3 months and they only get paid if stay longer than 6 months.

Numoni Response

28 Mar 2017 – HRD

Thank you for accepting the offer. The Company did not use recruiters for IT staff but mostly advertised via Linked In. So we are not sure which experience this was. Recruiters were used for senior staff but often the fit was difficult as most applicants came from non-start-up environments, but were often former staff of Banks and other such large companies. We are puzzled that your recruiter referred you to a blacklisted company and that you came for the interview and you accepted the offer when you were negative. We are not sure how this happened. Yes, CEO did brag about the future and the development to come. She has the tendency to see things beyond and predict the needs to come. That is her job. Perhaps all visionary CEOs are like that

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.