Teralytics Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 19 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teralytics

Teralytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teralytics

Interview

I applied online and then they called me and asked to complete a assignment.I sent the assignment back over the weekend.They took 2 weeks to come back with a response for the next round.Then we scheduled it after 2 days.on the interview day i was waiting over the call but nobody contacted me so i mailed them.after 20 minutes they are telling me that they have already hired a local citizen in that country.I think this behaviour is very unprofessional .They should respect other's time.It gives a very bad image of the company.

Interview Questions
  • they gave assignment to complete
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teralytics (Zürich, Zürich) in Jan 2017

Interview

Had a couple of chats over phone and Skype. Then, I got a take home challenge. It's nothing out of the ordinary, though there is some ambiguity you need to take care of. I didn't continue in the process and they gave me awesome feedback of why it was so. However, some things could be improved. As feedback to Teralytics: work on giving positive feedback (all I got was non-constructive, seemingly forced, "he knows Scala") and balance it with negative (this was way better). On both types of feedback, strive to give examples - without them, some of the points will be vague. Overall it was very pleasant and all the people involved treated me very well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Teralytics (Zürich, Zürich) in Mar 2016

Interview

I had an interview with an engineer, another one with a manager, followed by a take-home technical challenge relevant to the kind of problems faced at Teralytics and another challenge had at their own office, working with them for one day, presenting and explaining my solution at the end. Challenging, fun, sets quite a high bar for people (both on a technical and human level).

Interview Questions
  • Interviews mostly focus on personal experiences, skill have been checked with two technical challenges.
3 people found this interview helpful