Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at Uniqlo

1,342 Interview Reviews

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It was a typical retail interview. No big deal. The manager was professional and welcoming. I felt comfortable and received great feedback. They asked standard behavioral interview questions. The whole exchange lasted 15 minutes or so.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy more focus was given on availability to work or late night availability to close the store. They give a sheet to fill up your time availability.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Brooklyn, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a group interview (pre covid) and took around 20 mins since there was a large group. they took us 3 at a time and asked us all the same question. was hard if you were the one being asked last since you wouldnt want t o repeat what the last person has said.

Interview Questions

• they asked us about ourselves, what would you do if there was a unhappy customer, and something you like about the company   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

3 rounds
    Recruiters are awesome, friendly, and informative
    Interviews lasted about a week and a half, moving fairly quickly
    Mostly behavioral questions, they are mostly looking for passion
    Offer was presented around 2 weeks after final interview

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

After applying, I heard back from the recruiter, over email I scheduled the first round interview.
    I didn't ace it but I thought my interview was fine overall. Then followed up with the recruiter but never heard back from them again.

Interview Questions

• I was asked different front end related question. CSS and JS related questions.   Answer Question

Sakes Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Quick interview through Google meet. Recieved an email 2 days later to do background check. I was asked no more than 5 questions. One of the questions was to describe uniqlo in 3 words.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work in a team   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Strict, multiple people. General easy questions about customer service. Everyone gets asked the same question, there can be up to three interviewers, all being your future managers. this is making me type a lot more than i'd like to type and it's not fair

Interview Questions

• Experience where you gave or received excellent customer service   1 Answer

Planning Interview

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo in October 2020.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR that went well. The recruiter told me she would check if my salary requirements were in the range of the opening and get back to me. I followed up twice via email with no response. It is really frustrating to put in the time researching a company and preparing for interviews only to get ghosted by HR

UMC Program Interview

Interview

There are a total of 3 rounds interviews with different members from the company. The first interview was very casual and learning about the position. I had very good experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Flushing, NY (US)).

Interview

There is a major focus on being bilingual. Will probably not hire you if you aren't. Depends on what area the store is in. This is specifically for the flushing location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.