Uniqlo Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,499 of over 1,499.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

1. CV screening 2. Assessment center (case study + presentation) 3. Online assessment (2 exams that last 30 mins each) 4. First stage interview 5. Store visit with store manager 6. Final interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself
    Answer Question

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Easy and straightforward. It was a group interview. 8-10 questions about company, culture and skills. It was more like a friend talk rather than an interview, no stress or pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Everything was great and excellent. Fun interviewers. No pressure at all. Basic interview questions. They just wanted to see passion and confidence. Be confident and you will ace this interview!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

It felt very comfortable during the interview. To be honest, It didn't even feel like an interview; more like a conversation and sharing my life with another individual. I think the key aspect they were looking for is diligence. Prior to this, I never had any retail experience so I had to prepare with the upmost urgency and diligence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

I interviewed at Bedok Mall outlet and the process is actually very smooth and quite unexpected as I thought it would be tedious. The questions that are asked are mostly basic. Nothing hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Friendly, professional. First they call to organise an interview, then they call you back to let you know if you are taken. The interview is more or less 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

It was a group interview. 1 hiring manager with 5 candidate . They will ask for your past experience and why are u leaving your current job. all common question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Apply online, invitation to group interview, introduce yourself, do group activities, individual question and answer. The interview process wasn't too difficult, just be yourself and be prepared as with all other interviews. Process itself took 2 to 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Online application process was easy and efficient. I applied for Hudson Yards location and received an email invitation from the Store Manager for a virtual group interview. The interview was conducted by the Store Manager and another Manager. The management team was very disorganized and just a mess to be frank. They went down the list of people in attendance and said half the people in the group were scheduled for a different time slot and insisted that the applicants were mistaken, not them. They switched off reading four questions from a sheet of paper and that was the interview. At the end they asked for questions but then seemed annoyed when anyone actually had one. Overall terrible first impression.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think good customer service is? What's one strength and one weakness?

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Very efficient interviews with the manager of department first then with HR. All very standard example based questions and they were friendly All was completed within a few weeks and pasted for about 30 minutes or so per interview

Interview Questions
  • Talk us through your CV to date Discuss an example you had to deal with a difficult situation at work
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,499 Interviews