Uniqlo Retail Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1,499.0 interviews

Other8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

It was more of a casual setting, not very tense. The interview lasted for about half an hour. The interviewer was friendly and nice. More of a casual conversation to know the interviewee better.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Philadelphia, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

After applying online, I was emailed by the GM and told to pick an interview slot. The interview was about 30 minutes. The GM was a nice dude, he asked me pretty standard questions.

Interview Questions
  • He asked about my strengths and my approach to training and learning new things

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

It was a group walk-in interview. Interested applicants approach the cash counter for the application form and fill it in. The interviewer will call the interviewee when it is time. The interviewees take turns to be interviewed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in Aug 2019

Interview

Attended an interview at flagship store, general interview process, the HR would prompt questions to get to know your character better, whether you are able to work independently / teamwork and handle customer service.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakness? What was your previous job experience?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was a group interview with the general manager. The interview lasted around 20mins. We were given a form to fill out and we were sat down until our turn came up. We were interview 2 at a time, and there were at most 4 questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Uniqlo

Application

I interviewed at Uniqlo

Interview

Went for walk-in interview at one of their outlets. Asked for the application form at their cashier counter and filled it up. Fortunately the on duty Assistant Manager was available so I did not have to wait to be called up for interview.

Interview Questions
  • General interview questions: why do you want to join/strengths and weaknesses/ etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in Sep 2017

Interview

The interviewer was polite and introduced himself succinctly. He also kept bowing and was very informative in what he was saying. He was telling me about the job scope such as the working hours, as well as the time to report. He also mentioned several medical benefits and taxi claims that I am entitled to should I work until late in the night.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in Mar 2017

Interview

Casual interview. Looking for cheerful individuals. The interview was quick and straight to the point. It was more of a chat rather than an interview. Prior experience in retail would be a great advantage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Kuala Lumpur) in Aug 2016

Interview

Fill up form, wait for the manager or assistant manager to interview you, dont forget to bring your updated resume, speak in english could make a strong impression, just relax and be yourself.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Subang Jaya) in Aug 2015

Interview

Face to face normal interview, 2 candidate each interview, about one hour. Two interviewer both are Assistant Store Manager, but some of the interviewer might be Store Manager. Quite challenging but interesting.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous experience ?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews