Uniqlo Retail Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Uniqlo Retail Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Uniqlo

2.5

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

About two months ago, I applied and received an interview for Uniqlo at Herald Square. Walked in along with ten more candidates aiming for a job in Uniqlo. Because of the group interview, the gatekeeper separated us as a size group.

Other Interview Reviews for Uniqlo

Retail Associate Interview

Interview

It was a group walk-in interview. Interested applicants approach the cash counter for the application form and fill it in. The interviewer will call the interviewee when it is time. The interviewees take turns to be interviewed.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in August 2019.

Interview

Attended an interview at flagship store, general interview process, the HR would prompt questions to get to know your character better, whether you are able to work independently / teamwork and handle customer service.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness?
      What was your previous job experience?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Interview

Interview

Went for walk-in interview at one of their outlets. Asked for the application form at their cashier counter and filled it up. Fortunately the on duty Assistant Manager was available so I did not have to wait to be called up for interview.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: why do you want to join/strengths and weaknesses/ etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and introduced himself succinctly. He also kept bowing and was very informative in what he was saying. He was telling me about the job scope such as the working hours, as well as the time to report. He also mentioned several medical benefits and taxi claims that I am entitled to should I work until late in the night.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Uniqlo?   3 Answers
    • What is customer service to you?   2 Answers

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Fill up form, wait for the manager or assistant manager to interview you, dont forget to bring your updated resume, speak in english could make a strong impression, just relax and be yourself.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)) in August 2015.

Interview

Face to face normal interview, 2 candidate each interview, about one hour. Two interviewer both are Assistant Store Manager, but some of the interviewer might be Store Manager. Quite challenging but interesting.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience ?   1 Answer

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was easy and light hearted. The manager interviewed my friends and I at a corner of the fitting room. She told us about the general description of what to expect as a retail associate in Uniqlo. They were in need of manpower hence she asked about our commitment period.

Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2014.

Interview

it's normally simple. ask about why you want to work in uniqlo. the manager looks friendly. and she asked me how many days i can work in a week (part time). she tells me about the rules in uniqlo that everyone MUST wear uniqlo clothes to work.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Singapore) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was rather simple. As i didn't have work experience but showing your interviewer (who happens to be my store manager) that you are keen in this line of work and have passion to deliver exemplary customer service. Interview lasted for about 15~20 mins as i was interviewed together with another person. Overall the interviewer wants to get to know you as a person and see if you fit into the store's image.

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you even though you have no experience   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.