Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Find jobs for engineer

Engineer Interview Questions

4,536

engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about your CCA What are your strength FYP Last job mind-boggling experience How would you describe yourself in 3 words How would your friends decribe your strength and weakness What was your one experience in life you found very tough What do you know about micron Tell me about the job profile Given a situation of priorities, rate them.

40 Answers

Have you proceeded to the next round interview? Cuz your timeline is the same with mine, but my status is always in process.

Hey My status is also in process. Yes I got a call on 4th for the interview for second round. I interviewed on 7th April. They said that due to Covid-19, it caused them delay. And the final results would take more than usual. So wait to hear from us.

Hey, have they gotten back to you as of now? I had 2 rounds of interview on 7th Apr as well but till now, I've received no updates from them yet.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why do you want to join us?

9 Answers

1. Given a 3 array like below NSArray *a = [1,3,4,5]; NSArray *b = [-1,3,0,9]; NSArray *c = [0,31,32,22,6]; Find the elements from the three array which existing in atleast 2 arrays. Eg: [3, 0] Because 3 is presented in array a, b and 0 is presented in array b, c respectively. -(NSArray)find2ElementsAtleastPresentIn2Arrays:(NSArray*)aList b::(NSArray*)bList c::(NSArray*)cList{ // -- your code here. }

7 Answers

Questions asked: 1. Why will you choose Micron? 2. What do you know about Micron? 3. Describe a scenario where you faced challenges. 4. Rank the importance of your values in the company. 5. Describe 3 words of yourself. 6. Tell me the general process of Micron.

6 Answers

How would you manage people that are more experienced than you? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?

5 Answers

They asked if you are comfortable in the working conditions.

5 Answers

Explain a few technical terms like markov chain, singleton, mvc, bloom filter, opportunistic lock, row-level locking

Introduce yourself Strengths and weaknesses Explain your FYP

4 Answers

Why you want to work in Micron?

4 Answers

Describe yourself with 3 words.

110 of 4,536 Interview Questions