- Austin, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 44 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (ORCL)
- Founded in 1977
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Enterprise Software & Network Solutions
- Anonymous Employee in HyderābādNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
InterviewInterview was good. Asked about the technical skills. Data structures and algorithms, Data base management system, SQL. Interview was of 3 rounds.2 technical and 1 HR. It was a part of our on campus intership opportunityInterview
data structures and algorithms, DBMS, SQLAnswer Question
See All 8,166 interviews
Oracle Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign, 2023
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT, ComputerWorld, 2023
Popular Careers with Oracle Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Oracle Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Oracle
Employees rate Oracle 3.9 out of 5 stars based on 48,795 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 75% of employees would recommend working at Oracle to a friend. This is based on 48,795 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Oracle as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Oracle.
71% of employees think that Oracle has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.