- Menlo Park, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (META)
- Internet & Web Services
- $10+ billion (USD)
Best Places to Work: 2020 (#2)
"Great Work Culture"
ProsThe best people working to build the best culture
ConsIt is a turbulent time for tech
Meta Photos+ Add Photo
Software Engineer InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted Offer
Interviewphone interview starting with introducing yourself followed by two code questions.
The first coding question is very standard coding question and the second one is
a little more related to facebook's certain functionality
See All 10,949 interviews
Meta Awards & Accolades
- 25 Highest Rated Companies Hiring Interns Right Now, Glassdoor, 2014
- Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award - Top 50 Large Companies, Glassdoor, 2014
- Employees’ Choice -50 Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2012
- The Worlds Most Innovative Companies 2010, Fast Company, 2010
- 50 Most Innovative Companies, BusinessWeek, 2009
Popular Careers with Meta Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Meta Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Meta offer massages?
...Comfortable salary, good benefits like paternity, maternity and free meals, well stocked pantries....
12 April 2023
People Also Ask about Meta
To get a job at Meta, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Meta and prepare for tough questions.