Infineon Technologies Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 413 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infineon Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (New Delhi) in Apr 2021

Interview

1st round was mcqs test 2nd technical interview asked me about my interest languages technical stuffIn technical only 3-4 rounds are there 3rd hr round.

Interview Questions
  • What is oops concept Dynamic problem in multiple inheritance
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied for the position Online. Within 3-4 days interview got scheduled. First round was a Telephonic with the Product Manager. He was very nice and the discussion went on up to 60 minutes. At the end of the call, he gave a positive feedback and asked me to wait for some weeks until they screen some more candidates for the position. Latest after 4 weeks, got a mail saying a better suitable person is found and they are closing the position. Anyhow it was great talk and the hopes were high after the positive feedback at the end of the call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in Jul 2020

Interview

First round was a phone interview with the hiring manager and some experts from their department. Most questions were related to the general knowledge in that field, which were not difficult to answer. On the second day of the phone-interview, they told me that they had a good impression on me. However, a few days later, I got a formal rejection from the HR for this position and had no clue about the reasons.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous company?

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

it was good 5 interview feedback based were there so if you are eliminated in first round you are gone so you have to practically implement things there to get selected even HR is tough you have to very smart while answering.

Interview Questions
  • the questions were mainely focusing on DS and algo
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bucharest) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview was ok, they are good people, friendly and they understand the students. The interview last about 1 hour , where 10-15 minutes were about myself, and the others were about skills and background.

Interview Questions
  • How do you realise that a list is circular on not? Describe the algorithm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

They took interview for 6 rounds . 1 telephonic ,3 technical, 1 HR, 1 from the department head. After clearing everything, they say the position is on hold. I don't understand why they called in the first place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore)

Interview

Technical interview was easy followed by a puzzle round by manager and managerial rounds. After 1 week this was followed by an interview with counterpart and HR interview which had a long list of behavioural interview questions. completed all the rounds of interview and cleared rounds all but no response at all after 2 weeks and later HR sends a message that position is put on hold.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

Got call from the HR for arranging first telephonic round. I told her about my suitable timing. So she confirmed the telephonic round and sent mail with JD. In first telephonic round the interviewer started with my education background and my previous employers with reason for leaving. I tell him all the details. After that he asked me to describe what I understood from the job description and why I am interested for this profile. Since the profile was new for me I explained him whatever I understood from it. Then interviewer told me that without understanding the job profile how you are agree for interview. I asked him to explain the same. But he deny and rejected me without asking a single technical questions by saying that you first research about the job details and call HR to schedule again if you find out interesting. I don't know, what kind of attitude it is. Sir it's your responsibility to explain about your job profile and work. The only person who can explain in details about the job and work is you and your team. How would any outsider will know the exact details. Very unprofessional behavior. I have wasted my time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you understood from the job description and why you are interested for this profile?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Vellore) in Jul 2017

Interview

Asked OOPS concepts, bitwise operations, Data structures, SQL, MYSQL.. Basics should be perfect. I applied for Intern and due to less requirement i did not get the chance Also be thorough with the concepts u have put in ur resume

Interview Questions
  • I did my project on IOT, they asked me to explain me the project , later asked questions on left shift and right shift, Circular LL,.........?

Infineon Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies

Interview

They selected me, followed by moved to hold, and followed by regret letter. If are really unethical, if you can not offer somebody don't put on selected one, This is sad part of this company they will select you and instead of offer they will send regret letter. There is something messy within this company

Interview Questions
  • It was very easy interview. Basic understanding on what I am doing and what they are doing.
6 people found this interview helpful