Rakuten Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 172 of over 812 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

Total 3 rounds: R1: Easy, submit online R2: Easy, Zoom interview, basic questions about web/linux R3: Culture fit, asking for read the books by Miki sama. Gave up... Received the rejection email after round 3

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about web/linux. Nothing special
    Answer Question

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

Code tests and 2 round online video interview; The interviewer is really nice and if you encounter some difficulites they will give you hints and help you out. The coding test is an online test and you have to AK the problem

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

I focused on getting all question on time but I had practiced one week ahead and there are a lot of material online just search aptitude test for Rakuten and make sure that you have good internet connection

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

I got a coding exercise that needed to be completed within the hour. The algorithm was pretty easy, you just have to think about on paper before you start coding. Solved and passed their test cases.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rakuten in Feb 2021

Interview

I was selected for the interview round but didn't get interview call . They didn't even contacted me and i didn't get to give the interview. I think they should have atleast checked my skills with interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

I applied online then they email me back to schedule an interview.during the interview, they asked some basic questions like tell me about your self and what project have you done. after the interview, I waited a few days to get an update.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

There is an online coding test after submitting your application. However, the questions are quite difficult and I have not been able to answer one of them. As such, I have not been able to progress.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

home assignment ( a full stack web application development, csv file upload and data showcase applicaiton) -> two rounds onsites tech interviews(team leader and manager interviews, including tech questions and also general questions ) -> hr manager interview

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rakuten (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Well it was tedius, but i enjoyed it a lot. A complete new journey to learn and explore. Rakuten is a big company and its always scary when it comes to interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

First, an online test was taken. Then, a technical interview was conducted after which the last round was an HR interview. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 172 Interviews