Rakuten Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 819 interviews

Applied online33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Rakuten

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rakuten in Apr 2020

Interview

First, the recruiter reaches out and discusses the basic salary's expectation. After that, the coding interview and background check online was scheduled During Corona, I got a zoom interview: - Describe your exp, role in the previous job - Coding interview - Design question - System design question - Question for the company

Interview Questions
  • Why the JVM is unique?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rakuten (Bangalore) in Aug 2018

Interview

four rounds of interview 1st round was coding we need to clear the hidden test cases, one question and one hour. 2nd was technical round which consisted mainly abt basic stuffs of sme core subjects. 3rd was managerial round with managerial type and situation based questions. and lastly the HR round.

Interview Questions
  • How do you find the mirror image of a binary tree.?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rakuten (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

Don’t attend interview here. You can find HR with worst attitude. Before taking up interview tell your Expectations properly. There is fixed and variable along with some shares. After completing technical and when you come to HR round. You will find they will show true colours ( Manisha ) .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rakuten

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rakuten

Interview

Got Codility question, very easy, 100% sure that I have completed correctly, and waited for interview almost one month, but no longer under consideration. May because I can’t speak Japanese.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed