Apple Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Apple Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Apple

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Around 2 months after I submitted my resume for Apple software engineer position, I got a call from the hiring manager. He asked me what was the good day for the interview. It took half day for meeting 5 people. It was long hour interview for me. Each interviewer spent ~ 30 minutes and asked ~ 4 questions. Each interviewer asked questions in the different areas.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult area is they asked me very broad areas of what I done in software engineering. Fortunately I got help from interview professional from Interviews Question (www.interviewsquestion.com) before I came for the interview. So prepared very well, there was almost no questions I could not answer. If I did not get help from Interviews Question, I could be failed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apple

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

First round was directly with the hiring manager. We went over my background and then there was a coding test. I’ve got a first solution to it but it wasn’t optimized, then a second version that was optimized. I thought I had shown good thought process and solved the problem twice but I haven’t heard back anything since, not even an email saying that it didn’t work out. Nothing at all. Quite frustrating.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Had a phone screen with a few technical questions but didn't get through them sadly (I was not prepared enough but the questions were clear). I recommend grinding more Leetcode and practicing more programming fundamentals to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers and a value, determine if there are any three integers in the array whose sum equals the given value.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

good but a little bit hard to me to finish this interview question. I have lots of things to learn and to improve. and they use codpad to do the code part.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Apple in October 2020.

Interview

The process took like a month. Due to Covid, all the interviews were online. I did 2 I interviews which were 30 minutes long each . Awesome recruiters. Know your resume in and out.my experience was great.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Apple (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Recently I have taken an interview with apple they have asked all the technical questions regarding the job and finally I have one question with coding they have asked me to write the code for filtering employees with java 8

Interview Questions

• all are petty conceptual questions regarding java like
      difference between map and flat map   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apple.

Interview

Not recommended to accept or apply if you are self-identified as minority (Black, American Native or Latino) #EEOC. Your resume will not pass from the second technical interview, it seems that for the HR your resume doesn't worth anything. It took around one month and a half (a waste of time). It was for an iOS team. At the beginning everything was fine, some of the interviewers where nice. I solved all the technical white board test and answered all the questions they asked, even when the last white interviewer got very interested to ask questions of very old projects that I have done many years ago, and I barely remembered the details of their code base.

Interview Questions

• He was asking me deep technical details about how the app that I developed for other company worked. And some technical leetcode style easy questions.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apple (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The usual phone screen and on-sites

Overall very dissatisfied with their attitude. Their recruiters were flaky and disrespectful, as were the team. They were consistent late getting back to me, with changing opinions. At one point they tried to set up an additional phone screen even after I had done the onsite. Not respectful of candidates at all.

Interview Questions

• standard algo and data structures   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I think the interview process was well-run, but it was quite difficult. The coding challenge was definitely on the more difficult side and the in person interview was also quite nervewracking. But overall still a good experience

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apple (Cupertino, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

A friend of mine who used to work at Apple forwarded my resume to some teams that were hiring. A recruiter ended up reaching out to me. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a technical phone interview with a prospective teammate and an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.