DBS Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 727 of over 727 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore)

Interview

Interview wasn’t very difficult. It started off with an introduction and then 3 questions I believe. Basic questions which we are expected to alr prepare such as “why did you apply for this role”. There were no behavioural questions. It was a group interview with 3 candidates in total and 3 managers.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this role
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

It was okay, got invited to do the tests and then the video interview. Questions can be prepped in advance, so that you can answer within the given time frame.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of a challenge and how did you overcome it?

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Asking more about previous sales numbers and kpi run rate. Standard interview questions doesn’t delve that much on market knowledge and product knowledge. Mostly questions relevant to ‘Why do you want to join them’

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

There were 2 video interviews talking to different people in the team, first interview was to find out more about my past experiences, the second interview was to learn more about the jobscope.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Video call with the hiring manager, who was lead of the team as well. Punctual and on time, able to answer all queries regarding the job and the process. Overall good talk with the manager

Interview Questions
  • What’s the most challenging event you faced and how did you overcome

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

HR round why the hell these guys ask about expections if they already have numbers in their mind and that's is also ok. Thereafter they give us life lessons regarding you should not be asking that much and all. Rudest people that I ever talked to. HR is third class. Talking to me like I didn't meet his sales number. No way they are eligible enough to sit at compensation negotiations at least not the guy that I talked to.

Interview Questions
  • Two rounds. One with tech lead. Other director. Questions about thread, hash map, collections, one problem statement. Manager round why you are looking for switch and all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

I have completed their hacker rank test and then participated in their hackathon selected for technical interview and then had a HR round and then after that I was ghosted by them . Very bad experience they could have atleast gave me feedback . Very unprofessional . I will never apply for this company again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Asked to take Hacker rank test for full satck . developer They asked one from back end and other from UI.Given 3 hrs to finish .And also asked some UI type script program asked to complete in 3 hrs

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Interview was divided in 3 rounds, technical,managerial and HR. Technical interview lasted for around half an hour. They asked each and every detail about the technical details of project I worked upon earlier. During MR they asked me about SDLC and agile. HR round was a straightforward salary and perk discussion round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

HR called for interview and went through 1 round of interview, but no response from HR after that. Would appreciate for a reply or update after the interview, but there was none

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 727 Interviews