Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 998 of over 998 interviews

Recruitment Agency11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Focus too much on unnecessary questions and interviewer didn't bother to read the resume before the interview. The appropriate questions asked were "what was your past experience" and "what are your strengths"

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? Share about your past work experience.
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Panel interview and aptitude test are quite standard. Panel interview was conducted together with other applicants and at least 3 interviewers. The environment though may feel intimidating at first gives applicants a chance to outshine other applicants.

Interview Questions
  • What are my strengths and how can they be useful for the role

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Interviewers asked about my understanding of the role, before we proceeded with a role-playing scenario. I was a sales person, and I had to convince the interviewer to buy a phone from me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

good we have a good conversation. It is a very timely feedback and I appreciate it a lot. The whole process is around 15 minutes. But I can’t meet their requirements.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

it was alright, smooth process. Had a chat with the hiring manager and the direct manager for us to know better the job scope and they do provide feedback and advice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

They ask a lot question to test on your confidence, soft skills and grit to make money. Not everybody will be fit for this job, they are looking for people willing to sacrifice time over your weekends and out of your working hours for this job role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Long interesting, time management important, 2 day process information was given for review and process. Different levels was experienced and shown to committee and staff during ibterview overrally good and known to standards

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Jan 2023

Interview

interview went pretty well! interviewer was really friendly & helpful in the questions that i asked regarding the job scope. overall, quite straightforward questions, fast process, ended in about 30 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

The process was smooth . Had multiple rounds of interaction including the round with Human Resources . The decision making was fast and quick . Interfaces were seamless . Great company to work for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore)

Interview

Interview is a short one with hiring manager for 30 mins. Emailed HR regarding to the application status but no reply from HR. Seems like the culture in DBS HR.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 998 Interviews

DBS Bank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at DBS Bank as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Wealth Planning Manager and Customer Service Officer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at DBS Bank takes an average of 28 days when considering 312 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Relationship Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at DBS Bank according to 312 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 15.59%