DBS Bank Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 653 of over 653 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

First round is an online coding test on hackerrank. Second round is online interview with 2 interviewers. Was asked technical questions related to react and JavaScript, and some behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are react lifecycle events
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

One hour interview and there are 3 interviewers, 2 from the team and 1 is HR. Just ask me to self-intro and HR kept diving on the gaps between jobs, what is the most challenged thing i have faced. For the professional round, the 2 hiring mangers kept questioning me why this role and seems like i cannot convince them although i have shared my knowledge from my preparation.

Interview Questions
  • Please to have the self-intro. Why would you choose this role?

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

phone call interview, writing test (e.g. some calculation, case study, cheque), face to face interview with HR (e.g. self introduction, strengths and weakness, why you are interest of this position), group interview

Interview Questions
  • calculation, self-introduction, the reason of apply this job

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Interview process took an hour with a panel of 2 Hiring Managers and 1 recruiter. Focused more on hiring for attitude and fit rather than skills since this is an entry role.

Interview Questions
  • How would you rate your willingness to take this job on a scale of 1 to 5?

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Online test then Superday, followed by in-person interview and HR phone call to give final offer. No technical questions at all. Interview process was quick and easy and you start internship quickly after they give offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore)

Interview

1st round: SME JAM session - Full day session that requires you to analyse a SME client and eventually present recommended banking products to address client's needs. 2nd round: Panel Interview with HR and senior management. Seems like they are looking for specific personality types that are suitable for client-facing roles.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to convince someone that you idea was feasible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New Delhi) in May 2021

Interview

First round screening on hacker rank. MCQ s of 70 given a time of 90 minutes. Questions asked on Python, Spark and mysql. Average level questions Round 2: video conference where in 2 people are taking interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

Zoom interview with 2 interviewers. Whole interview took around 30 minutes. Interview questions were mainly the basic questions starting from a self introduction to why choose the job, where do u see yourself in 3 years time etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

The interview lasted about 45 minutes in total, with 1 HR and 1 branch manager. They were both friendly and professional when conducting the interview. At the end of the interview, they asked me if I had any questions for them.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe myself, tell them what I knew about the job, and asked me why did I choose to apply for this role and this company.

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Meet with Manager, followed by HR. They will try to place you to a branch that is near to where you are staying. Proof to them you have what it takes to do sales.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 653 Interviews