Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated 31 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 999 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Sept 2022

Interview

The interview was easy and they asked the basic questions it was for 30 mins I was good at java so i was asked questions in java and there were 3 people and one of them asked me the questions.

Interview Questions
  • classes and objects and a real world example
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

First round is online coding test follow by online cognitive test. If you passed both will be invited to take part in a hackathon in group of six. Hackathon involve you and your team building a web app.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

First round was an Online assessment. Selected people are invited to the next round which will be a hackathon. In the Hackathon a group of 6ppl will be working on the given problem statement to build a web application. Next round is technical/HR round.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about the application that we built in the Hackathon.

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Neutral experience, coding test was alright. Very long application process though. The email said the application would take 30 mins (this was after I passed the initial screening). Ended up doing a 2+ hour long assessment that I had to complete within 48 hours. Felt a little caught off guard.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

I have completed their hacker rank test and then participated in their hackathon selected for technical interview and then had a HR round . and finally accepted the offer , it was a 3 week process

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Video call with the hiring manager, who was lead of the team as well. Punctual and on time, able to answer all queries regarding the job and the process. Overall good talk with the manager

Interview Questions
  • What’s the most challenging event you faced and how did you overcome

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (New Delhi) in Oct 2021

Interview

HR round why the hell these guys ask about expections if they already have numbers in their mind and that's is also ok. Thereafter they give us life lessons regarding you should not be asking that much and all. Rudest people that I ever talked to. HR is third class. Talking to me like I didn't meet his sales number. No way they are eligible enough to sit at compensation negotiations at least not the guy that I talked to.

Interview Questions
  • Two rounds. One with tech lead. Other director. Questions about thread, hash map, collections, one problem statement. Manager round why you are looking for switch and all.

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Sept 2021

Interview

Entire process comprised of online assessment, group hackathon, follow up calls just for screening, hr round mostly to find out what you prefer. Relatively easy interview process overall, reasonable offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Jul 2021

Interview

It consists of two rounds one technical and another was techno-manager mostly they will ask algorithmic and core java questions along with few design questions , Interview was decent. But the hr of the organisation are so arrogant and stupid at the beginning itself I’ve mention what i’m expecting and they agreed but Hr said he could only give 30% hike which was not even close to what I asked, I would’ve taken the offer if he wouldn’t have asked to solve problems during interview during technical rounds they will help you those guys are pretty good at there job but Hr was really stupid and arrogant , if you’re looking for a decent pay and self respect please stay away from this organisation.

Interview Questions
  • Given an array find all pairs with K sum in O(n).

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

first hacker rank test then qualified 2nd is technical technical is not tough basic qns on MySQL and java exception handling spring, micro services basic, algorithms, day to day activities in office, write simple query

Interview Questions
  • java 1.8 sql query to find max salary spring exception handling hashmap internal working
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews