Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 998 interviews

In Person17%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Apr 2021

Interview

first, we need to write an exam online I got selected for a hackathon which was conducted by them we were segregated into a 6 member team in that one girl named laya she did absolutely nothing in that hackathon my team got selected as the top 4th team I and another fellow did all the work and we 3 got selected for the interview and I did great in that interview but I got rejected the girl was selected for the job

Interview Questions
  • oops concepts ,DBMS concepts, projects
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Questions were mostly on data structures, searching (Binary Search and Linear search), SQL (indexes, triggers, and views), and Computer Networks(HTTP Protocol, and HTTPS Protocol). HR Interview was in continuation. HE asked me why I wanted to work at DBS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Feb 2020

Interview

One round interview with a hiring manager and another employee in the team. Did not conduct any technical challenges. And then another round of very templated, tick-the-box interview with a HR rep. Wasn't able to negotiate for the compensation package as I applied for a graduate programme.

Interview Questions
  • Design considerations for data bases, previous software development experiences

DBS Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Awesome Hackathon. Had 24 hour long event. Great refreshments and hospitality. Will suggest every developer to attend this. Come with full Charged batteries in laptops and mobile . Kudos to all the organizers and DBS support teams for amazing efforts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Hackathon, have awesome experience. It's was conducted in Bangalore and amazing experience with meeting so many new people. Later one HR and one tech round is supposed to be done.

Interview Questions
  • First round online quiz and after getting selected they called for hackthon. Needed to create a full app from scratch

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Jul 2019

Interview

Hacker rank based online test followed by a 2 days hackathon. Must have experience for a person working in computer science. Coding in group for straight 24 hours was the best part

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Pune City) in Jul 2019

Interview

First I got invitation link to take online test from hacker earth after successful completion of that they called me for technical round. Overall there two technical rounds ,one manageral round and finally hr round.

Interview Questions
  • Basically I'm Java developer so they asked me core Java related and then some use cases related to alogithms and spring related concepts .

Popular Careers with DBS Bank Job Seekers