Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Graduate Associate Program Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jan 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 998 interviews

Interviews at DBS Bank

Positive40%
Neutral60%
Applied online100%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Made it to the second round which was a group interview of 8 where it basically rewarded those who were able to steer the discussion their way. Difficulty will be based on your group.

Interview Questions
  • Case study on business practices
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

Firstly, after I applied, I had to complete an online test followed by a video interview. The video interview had about 8 questions. The test was quite manageable. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hong Kong) in Jan 2021

Interview

The entire interview was fairly easy and just be yourself and keep your values constant with theirs. You need to finish the online assessments first, then you will be contacted by HR if shortlisted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Singapore) in Feb 2018

Interview

The first stage is an online assessment which tests your numerical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning. The next round is a video interview. A few questions will be flashed on the screen and you just have to record your answer. The questions are your typical interview questions. After the video interview, there is a whole-day assessment centre. It is case study-based and assessors will be there to observe you throughout. The final stage is a face-to-face interview with a panel of 3 interviewers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

1. Personality test (no time limit) 2. Online assessment (with a time limit): Testing logic reasoning, verbal understanding 3. Virtual interview: General questions to provide some self introduction + situational questions with regards to the position you applied for 4. Panel interview: Case study + questions to determine suitability (can be about personality, past experiences, situational)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

1. Online application 2. Assessments (one logic test, and one math test) 3. Online video interview 4. Pannel interview. The interview stages can be found on it's website. There was no unexpected tests or questions. The interviewer focus on your skills and experience. As well as to see how you respond in different scenarios.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with DBS Bank Job Seekers