Cover image for DBS Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

DBS Bank Management Associate Interview Questions

Updated 4 Sept 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 999 interviews

Employee Referral4%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Aug 2020

Interview

Psychometric assessment - using PLI Personality assessment - using the Predictive index assessment Video Interview - Hirevue Assessment Center - 3 parts to the assessment here, mainly group work and presentation type things BOD interview

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Banking?
    Answer Question

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

There are several steps: ICON TO panel interview, there will be some pre-readings which will be sent to you on a separate email one week before the meeting begins. FINAL ROUND PANEL INTERVIEW with our Senior Management on the same day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

it was a long process, there were multiple rounds of interviews and the final round consisted of a few different interviews involving role playing of a retail customer service officer, group round discussions where multiple people had to voice their opinions to solve a problem etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

HR called me and we did a phone interview. I live in the US and it took them 30 mins to access my phone. I was told that if I passed this interview I will have to be in Shanghai for the next round around late Feb.

Interview Questions
15 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank

Interview

I applied online and was invited to the video interview stage. My application proceeded to the assessment centre stage but I could not attend as I was studying overseas they require shortlisted applicants to be physically present.

Interview Questions
  • For the video interview, what is a special talent that you would showcase?
13 people found this interview helpful

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Nov 2016

Interview

I applied online through the DBS career site. I received the invitation about the video interview. It was a onscreen interview through the webcam. There were some practice questions before you took the real interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Jakarta) in Jun 2016

Interview

Lengthy recruitment process; HR interview, online tests, assessment center, interview with BOD, interview with President Director before offer. Very quick response; notified on the same day if through to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • HR interview was casual, interview with BOD involved deeper questions about what's written on CV.

DBS Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at DBS Bank in Jan 2016

Interview

1. Video interview- General HR questions that comes up in random order. Everyone has different orders and sets of questions. You can only answer on-the-spot. 2. Assessment center- (format has changed in the coming years) Three parts- Group discussion on planning a charity event. An individual case study on a global economy research report (cannot clearly recall) & presentation. Role-play as a consumer banking RM to deal with difficult customer (played by interviewers) 3. panel interview- with all management committees. Six interviewees at a time. Start with a 60-sec self-introduction (quite flexible on the time length) and some classic behavioral questions. Sometimes during the interview the interviewers pop up with follow-up questions on the self-introduction or question about your CV.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hong Kong) in Jan 2016

Interview

Application I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DBS Bank (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2015. Interview Intensive rounds of interviews within a short period of time, I have gone through online application, Aptitude test, Video Interview and going to take the phone interview soon. It all just happened within 2 weeks. So I was just allowed 2-3 days for each round. Interview Questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Online assessment followed by a video interview. After which, you will be invited to an assessment centre along with a small group of shortlisted candidates. 3 assessments done on the same day, (1) Group Discussion (2) Individual Presentation (3) Role Play in managing client relations. Finally 2 interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions
12 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews